Rangers Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Was anybody at the game ? From where i was sitting Hughes did well .The fitter he gets the better he ll get and he doesnt waste a pass

I was there, he didn't make one forward pass, lost every 50/50, was outpaced several times, never beat a man, looked miles off the pace. Otherwise a good performance!

• Like 1

Just watched the BBC online highlights,some very poor defending/decision making/marking etc etc etc.............did we make/win a tackle in this game ????? :doh: Goals 1 + 3 :wallbash:

Ah well....third in the league not be sniffed at and as mentioned in previous post a BIG month ahead which could shape the rest of the season.....hopefully in a good way with some home wins !

I seem to remember the commentary saying your boy missed a good chance near the end too. Its not on the bbc highlights real so we can't debate who shat it more.

You prob find he done well to get to the ball anyway, heavy touch took it over the byline.

Give it a fuckin rest Dazzer!

If you mean my comment about Higdon missing from 6 yards out, well im sorry it was a sitter, highlighted more by the fact he is a Striker, Not sure i merited that reaction from you, there has been no mention of it in the discussion Thread.

You are very quick to berate others for their mistakes.

I actually like Higdon as a Striker, but even at Sunday league level hitting the target from 6 yards you would expect.

How did Higdon miss that sitter!

Maybe we should swap Craigan and Higdon positions..........

Craggs rarley misses from 6 yards.....at our end :laugh:

Sitter......the only sitters i saw missed in the highlights were 2 free headers for the current buns.......Higdons was a half chance in my book :whistling:

• Like 1

Great post Diggle.

How come every other team in the league can either take some of this Rangers team, or at least make a fist of it, yet we are routinely humiliated? Even with a strike force of Healy and Fleck!!!! It's beyond a joke now.

The defending for the 3rd goal was embarrassing.

i still think as a team were to soft especially against the old firm hutchy shouldve went through edu in the build up to the rangers first goal as should have hateley against templeton that led to hearts scoring we need to develop more of a mean side throughout the team

i still think as a team were to soft especially against the old firm hutchy shouldve went through edu in the build up to the rangers first goal as should have hateley against templeton that led to hearts scoring we need to develop more of a mean side throughout the team

This and the fact that we seem to stand off teams and allow them to play. Definitely need to be more ruthless.