• Tom Hateley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Steven Lawless
    • Null Vote

Murphy. First was a belter of a strike. Took his second well enough, set up Lawless with a great chance, was unlucky not to get a hat-trick with a deflected shot wide of the post and was just generally involved in everything good going forward.

Special mention to Clancy the 'Irish Cafu' who I thought had a decent enough game at wing back, especially good for winning some diagonal balls in the air. Daley took his goal well and was full of running. Wee Ojamaa as I said in the match thread looked good and the much maligned Humphrey had a good cameo and was involved in both goals late on.

In saying that the space the forwards had to work with was ridiculous at times but fair play to Queens for having a go.

Murphy for doing what strikers are there to do I guess.

Only a few scraped pass marks.

My disappointment in the performance stems largely down to players attitude. Played like it was a training match. Fair enough job done, but were so poor in spells it wasn't much to watch.

could do with reminding that they are there to entertain as well.

If they all looked as interested as Humphrey and Ojamma when they came on we'd have romped it big time!

While I'd love to award it to Rickozza for his sterling programme selling work I felt he could have done more :woop:

It has to be Murph caused problems every time he went forward and should've had his hat trick

I agree - 148 sold today, thought I performed above and beyond............-)

No one really stood out with a great performance. Hammell and Daley were the pick of the bunch in the first half but both faded a bit.

Humphrey and Ojamaa both made an impact coming on, especially Ojamaa who was very direct and in fact a bit greedy at times but you could see he wanted a goal which is no bad thing.

But went for Murphy, one of the better performers and got two goals.

While I'd love to award it to Rickozza for his sterling programme selling work I felt he could have done more :woop:

It has to be Murph caused problems every time he went forward and should've had his hat trick

I agree - 148 sold today, thought I performed above and beyond............-)

All about the location who did you bribe for such a top pitch ?

Another null vote from me (Rangers game as well), thought the majority of our team were pish to be honest and there was a spell in the 2nd half that was embarrassing to watch as QP dominated us - if they could have finished their dinner it could have got very nervy for us. Good to see Murphy scoring 2 but I still think he struggled for most of the match. I'd said before the match that I'd like to see Pafe, Forbes, McHugh and other fringemen get gametime but after that yesterday I think the writing may be on the wall for the lads mentioned although I'll cut McHugh slack for being stuck out on the right for a fair whack of the game but Forbes and Page were very poor and I will be surprised if either are still on the books next season.

Special mention for QP's 'number 4' thought he was their stand-out player over the 90mins and think he could/should play at a higher level.

Voted for Murphy, thought he had a good game. Superb goal.

Thought Clancy was quite gash TBH quite like him but thought he fannied about too much and on one occasion we nearly got caught out when he went down to easily.