Ross Forbes

carlukemurray

I was told that at the start of the season McCall gave Forbes one last chance and he was given his own training regime to see if he could shape up. I thought he looked fit and sharp against Clyde but he's maybe lost that with lack of games.

We're not going to just let him go with our size of squad, no-one is going to buy him so he's here as a squad player until the end of the season when he'll probably be let go and hopefully progress elsewhere.

I personally think Forbes is a good player, but the problem is he simply isn't getting into our midfield at present. Who does he replace?

I'd be happy to see him go out on loan for a while, then once one of our midfielders moves on or whatever he should be given a chance to prove he's up to the job.

A chance that should involve being given more than 45 minutes or one game to prove himself. A player needs a run of games to get into his stride, and I think Forbes should be given that eventually.

Ross Forbes had a wee bright patch under Gannon, but under Brown and McCall he has done nothing to convince me he is anywhere near as good as Lasley and Jennings.

He is also has a shocking lack of pace for a professional footballer which is his main downfall.

Has a great pass on him though.

Majorly funny that in 8th equal with Clancy, he's ahead of Craigan, Murphy, Randolph, Hutch, Humph and McHugh in our man of the match league table given the pitiful game time that he's had.

Well done Rossco

He's also behind Law, Lasley and Jennings so using this logic he's exactly where he should be... on the bench

• Like 1