Motherwell Vs St Johnstone...

Davie boy

Penalty looked a tad soft, those at the game can confirm? Either way, the most nervous finish to a game I've experienced in a LONG time! yahoo.gif

wasnt there but watched it on my laptop, looked asif the guy jumped,missed the header and fell on his arse, but we got blamed cause of the two well playersstanding beside him :P

Fantastic game of football that one. Some great goals from both sides as well, we're now 6 points clear of 4th :thumbup:

Ojamaa looks like a peach of a signing so far, more next week c'mon ye well! :notworthy:

Great game today. Probably the first time, hand on heart, I've really enjoyed a game since the first match of the season. It was a good old fashioned kind of match, high tempo, some tough tackling, lots of chances at each end and both teams going for it. If you were being honest St. Johnstone can feel aggrieved at not coming away with something, especially as they dominated the first 20 minutes of the second half in what was otherwise an end to end match, but we won and I'm certainly not complaining about it!

It was a good team performance, it had to be as once again St. Johnstone came to Fir Park and played very well, they are up the league on merit clearly, but Randolph was excellent in goals and made one or two superb saves that in the end gave us all three points, Jennings was superb in the first half although drifted out of it a bit during the period of St. Johnstones domination and Ojamaa proved that it only takes one player to make a poorish team into a pretty decent team.

Felt McCall made a mistake switching Law and Murphy in the second half, Law is better on the left and Murphy had looked better on the right but overall a good performance, a great result, 3 points and I'm sitting here thinking that going today wasn't just an act of loyalty but something actually worthwhile in terms of entertainment and excitement!

Saint Johnstone have arguably a better away record than we do this season, so that's an outstanding result today. Take a bow after a brilliant week in seriously testing circumstances everyone!

Can't see much in the penalty incident on TV at all. Can only think that Jenno had a hold of the guys shirt beforehand then let go as the ball came in. Anybody at the game confirm?

I was down the other side but it looked to me like Sandaza went down like a sack of spuds. The way he went down didn't look like he'd been fouled, more like he'd thrown himself down but again as I said I wasn't close to it, but didn't look a penalty to me.

I was down the other side but it looked to me like Sandaza went down like a sack of spuds. The way he went down didn't look like he'd been fouled, more like he'd thrown himself down but again as I said I wasn't close to it, but didn't look a penalty to me.

That's how it looked to me. My initial reaction was "he's never looking for a penalty for that". Bought it as far as I'm concerned.

What a player wee Henrik is!! Thought most of the team played pretty well today but Henrik was just full of energy.

Thought Clancy was good as well and don't think craigan should be back anywhere near the team. Clancy is much more assured and a much better player.

6 points clear in 3rd place - cant argue with that.thumbup.gif

Always interesting to read the other side's forum, but this is simply a piece of pish. A Saint Johnstone fan in Wishaw no less........

ForumLink

Scobby_SJFC vbmenu_register("postmenu_479107", true);

[/url]

Join Date: Nov 2005Location: WishawPosts: 5,371 im_msn.gificon1.gif Re: Motherwell v Saints. 28/1/12 Somethings never change. Motherwell from minute one with their diving from their passport brigade was appalling! Dealy should have racked up 4 yellow cards for simulating.

Should have got got a point from those cheats make mine a pint of bitter tonight