Stephen Hughes

Half Man-Half BearPig

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the regulations regarding a bawsman signing?

Is it any time in the 6 months before acontact expires or is it only within a transfer window?

think if theres is 6 months or less left on the contract, any team can talk to him and offer a contract, the player presigns and joins when there current contract expires, thats how it works in FM anyway :woop:

This has been a rumour before - during last summer I think.

I spoke to Stephen last week and he is keen to stay in the area for family reasons, he was looking to speak to the club over the next few weeks over a new deal but no-one could fault him for seeing what else is available. But if this came off it would still be a surprise!!!

unsettling rumour i hope. remember recently jambos were going for chrissy p just before playing them. rotten tactics i reckon to maybe make player take his eye of the game :whistling:

Since this genuine rumour is not from any of the papers, TV or radio - we can hardly accuse Celtic of unsettling tactics.

I quite like watching the bottom of the thread - see who's watching. Quite interesting none of watchers have 'participated'

Strachan wants to go one-up on McGhee and will shortly unveil his new 2-7-1 formation that will revolutionise their European fortunes.

I think Hughes is better than is being made out here.

And while I think this is a pile of keech personally.

Sellick will lose Nakamura and will cash in on either Brown or McGreedy in the summer.