2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

SM was on radio, deal not done yet but would like him. See's him playing centre midfield allowing Law to push forward. Interesting possible deal came from Paul Jewell phoning him a few times although did sound like he wanted advice on some players from Scotland. Also interesting that Kenny Shields said Killie wanted Stevenston but his agent phoned today to say wouldn't be going to Killie.

IMO decent signing but do expect a few in and out this week.

When do we play Celik ? Must be soon as the rumours of a move for one of our players surfaces in the papers short on stories, like it always does when we play them. Can u really see Lennon wantin to sign a player thats FAST but cannae cross and find a player and is only really good every five or six games.. would he honestley get a game in thier first team ?...... someones takin the piss i think

He used to gather with his family in a wooden hut in Jamaica patiently waiting to hear 'Ra Shellic' results on the BBC world service. It has always been his dream to pull on the famous hoops and would immediately overtake Usain Bolt and Bob Marley in the hearts of the Kingston people if he signed on at Paradise.

• Like 4

I'm terrified of supporting the Humph & Higgy (2 of our best players!!) in case some punters on here find out where I live & set fire to my cat.

I know this is a novel idea ... but how about we actually support our players and talk them up for a wee change? Crazy , I know. I'm sure it'll never catch on.

Some of the comments on here about our own players are actually quite embarrassing. 3rd in the league last year, Cup Final the year before, regular European football. Not really sure what some of you want?

• Like 6

He used to gather with his family in a wooden hut in Jamaica patiently waiting to hear 'Ra Shellic' results on the BBC world service. It has always been his dream to pull on the famous hoops and would immediately overtake Usain Bolt and Bob Marley in the hearts of the Kingston people if he signed on at Paradise.

Is he a proddie Rastafarian or a catholic Rastafarian?

THIS POST NEEDS TO BE REMOVED

• Like 2

Is Humphrey "Celtic-minded", or is it just the Celtic managers that need to be?

where is the need?

a mock response of how a deluded Shellik fan/player/agent would twist the actual history of a player in order to make the, celtic minded , idolise him, hell I reckon Dazzer will be quoting it when he signs on to the huddle board

1346272339[/url]' post='358162']

Im not going to answer that, this forum is in the public domain. The post speaks for itself. Please dont encourage.

Public domain aye? Then stop being a prat. The guy made a joke, one that has no racial or sectarian abuse of any kind. If you can't take a wee joke, do one laugh1.gif It's called sarcasm dazzer dash2.gif

• Like 1