New Third Kit Online Now

awp

It's not a big standard shade of blue. It's got a bit of green and a bit of grey in it when you see it in the flesh.

I'm not cultured enough to even have a guess about what it's called but it's a unique colour for a football strip as far as I'm concerned.

My opinion of Petrol Blue is that it would have that kinda rainbow affect, that you get in Petrol, mixed in blue and a bit greenish aswell. I Imagine that is impossable to get into a strip. I'll stick to describing it as a cracking shade of blue.

nearly as good as the pop84 Parka, circa '86. :nod:

That Liverpool away mock-up, I like. Get the campaign started :thumbup:

Following on from our recently released 100 years of claret and amber kit, the new Liverpool away design evoked for me memories of our first ever claret and amber home top. In season 2010-11 Bradford City (the side that we adopted our original C&A top from) also produced a similar successful kit tribute.

This early design template was worn by many sides during the early 1900’s, in fact Bradford liked it so much that they wore it again from 1948-53. Due to the high percentage of claret, It’s probably too much for a home top, however it would make a really nice away.

My love of old school retro (and you don’t get much more retro than this) has really been revived again, with kit designers now more than ever seeking inspiration from the past.

I know these designs might be too much for some, but as I have said previously it’s impossible to please everyone all of the time.

5ujx8n.jpg

• Like 2

Following on from our recently released 100 years of claret and amber kit, the new Liverpool away design evoked for me memories of our first ever claret and amber home top. In season 2010-11 Bradford City (the side that we adopted our original C&A top from) also produced a similar successful kit tribute.

This early design template was worn by many sides during the early 1900's, in fact Bradford liked it so much that they wore it again from 1948-53. Due to the high percentage of claret, It's probably too much for a home top, however it would make a really nice away.

My love of old school retro (and you don't get much more retro than this) has really been revived again, with kit designers now more than ever seeking inspiration from the past.

I know these designs might be too much for some, but as I have said previously it's impossible to please everyone all of the time.

5ujx8n.jpg

Love it, needs a lace up collar though :thumbup:

My opinion of Petrol Blue is that it would have that kinda rainbow affect, that you get in Petrol, mixed in blue and a bit greenish aswell. I Imagine that is impossable to get into a strip.

I'll stick to describing it as a cracking shade of blue.

I can only hope this is a joke. Otherwise you should probably wear pads and a helmet at all times.

I take it this is the '3rd kit' so to keep the away kit at £40?