Spl Opener - Ross County V Motherwell

Rickoza

Daley in for Ojamma?? WTF??

The Ross County full backs are Marc Fitzpatrick and Ross Tokeley. Daley might be gash but why would anyone be particularly surprised at McCall going with pace on the wings against that County side?

I suppose a point away to the new boys on the first game of the season isn't a total disaster, but a bit disappointing when you see some of the players they have and more so to hear we didn't play well. I thought we looked great against Pana on Tuesday and we're unlikely to face a player of that calibre again in the SPL.

I think a lot of people are doing Ross County down unfairly, they'll be a hard team to beat on their own patch.

Don't know anything about the match cos I was at work but to me if you draw away and win at home that's prety good form. Now we just have to win at home!

People are hardly going to flock back to the game if this is the standard .Poor poor game.

Was a lot worse than that. I missed my train, and should have taken that as a sign, but drove instead.

Couple of players we will really struggle without should injuries/suspensions be an issue - and more worryingly, a couple who should be sent packing immediately. The Unibond League is well above their standard. :doh: