Travelling From Inverness

GazzyB

Couple of last minute changes and it looks like I can make the game tomorrow, on a slight budget though, is anyone driving down from Inverness tomorrow for the game?

EDIT - anyone got a spare ticket for the East Stand? Would rather sit in that stand than any other...

Couple of last minute changes and it looks like I can make the game tomorrow, on a slight budget though, is anyone driving down from Inverness tomorrow for the game?

EDIT - anyone got a spare ticket for the East Stand? Would rather sit in that stand than any other...

Can you not get a megabus deal?

Doh!! Wish i'd seen this earlier. Just drove down from Inverness today, then leaving from Aberdeen early 2mo morning. Sorry bud