Motherwell V St Johnstone

FrazMFC96

I think we are more likely to get cuffed by St Johnstone after doing the business in Athens.

Works for me!

Either way, Hump has to be on the right, he's given several St. Johnstone full-backs doings over the past few years. Roasted Anderson so badly he had to come off the season we had Jutkiewicz, gave Grainger twisted blood and demolished Anderson (I think?) again in the 5-1 game last year.

Need some info guys Av been away on hols all summer and just back and want to go on Sat to renew my season ticket , question is will i be able to get it straight away for the game or will i have to wait for it and Pay at The Gate for this one ?

cheers for any replies cheers.gif

Need some info guys Av been away on hols all summer and just back and want to go on Sat to renew my season ticket , question is will i be able to get it straight away for the game or will i have to wait for it and Pay at The Gate for this one ?

They normally just print out a ticket fold it in half and stick it in a pre printed season book , so you should get it as you hand the payment over, but give it some time as it might be busy and you have forms to fill in

You should be ok ,but as the ticket office is usually busy before games, I wouldn't turn up at 2.55. Give yourself plenty of time.

St. Johnstone lined up like this last weekend.

-------------Mannus------------

----McCracken--------Wright----

Mackay-----------------C.Davidson

--------Cregg----M.Davidson

Millar------------------Craig

--------Tade-----Hasselbaink

Looks like a pretty solid line up that should finish Top 6, although I think there are some question marks over Steve Lomas as a manager.

There squad is quite small but in my opinion a bit stronger than ours, they can bring in guys like Steven Anderson, Kevin Moon, Jamie Adams, David Robertson, Tam Scobbie etc. We don't have that sort of experience on the bench.

Tade/Hasselbaink could be quite a tricky front two but I'm not sure when Tade's suspension kicks in from his sending off last Saturday. There was also talk of the red card being rescinded. If Tade is out it will probably be Stevie May who comes in, one of those guys who has scored goals at a lower level but hasn't done it at the top level. They also have a new forward called Rowan Vine but I don't know anything about him. He's been transfered twice for more than a million pounds (Birmingham, QPR) so he might be one to look out for.

Also perhaps someone people don't pay much attention to but I've liked Chris Millar on the right wing when I've seen him, he was superb when they beat us at Fir Park last season and the Saints fans seem to rate him quite highly, but I think he's had problems with injuries that have held him back a bit.