• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith

Quinn --- Reynolds --- Craigan --- Hammell

D Smith --- Hughes --- Klimpl --- O'Brien

Clarkson --- Sheridan

We were much better against St Mirren when Daz and Cillian were on the park, why not give Daz a start and see if he can kick on like O'Brien did when McGhee showed a little faith in him.

I also like the idea of O'Brien on the left as he has the ability to cut inside and beat his man.

I suspect Jay's line-up above will be McGhee's preferred option for tomorrow.

As ever I'm quite excited at the the prospect of a derby game. Their run makes it all the more interesting and I'm sure with their winning streak and manager and player of the month awards, they'll be champing at the bit to come to Fir Park and teach us a lesson. I hope some that some over-confidence will kick in.

I would like to think though that we'll be right up for it as well though and put right the result from December. It says a lot for us as well that we were below them after that derby game and despite their run we're above them now, albeit only just.

Just make sure we're still above them come tomorrow night!

I too think that Jay's line up looks likely.

Going through some of the team selections though I'm a wee bit baffled by some selections. Not getting at anyone BTW.

Jim O'Brien is not and never will be left sided so why pick him there?

Keith Lasley and Maros Klimpl do not play well together as they've already proved. They're both defensive in character.

Why play Keith Lasley wide left? He is defintely not a wide player and not left sided.

If we go 4-4-2 then the only midfield player who fits the left side bill is Fitzy unless we draft in the untried new lad.

Assuming both players make it then, the Maros Klimpl V Alec Neill battle should be something for us to savour.

Assuming both players make it then, the Maros Klimpl V Alec Neill battle should be something for us to savour.

That is not going to be a pretty battle, i see blood being spilt.

Apparently they turned us over in the cup game, guess Reid was watching a different game from me thought we played well with 10 against 11... mind you did he not say the same about utd?

lets put these wee fuckers in their place 3-0, Clarkson (2), Sheridan

Lee

I'd have thought we'd start with Jays line up. I don't think he'll start Sutton, I fear that last week was the chance to get a bit of confidence back about him after his goals up the road, but with him not starting I don't know if that ship has sailed.

I don't think McGhee would start one up again as last week was a disaster. At least I hope he wouldn't.

i think sheridan is a good loan signing but my concern is choosing him over sutton then next sunday when we play the tic we will not be allowed to play sheridan (i assume) then he may have to have a less than confident sutton in the line up. i hope we turn accies over tomorrow & cerny has a really off-day. mon the well & lets be hearing you cheer on the team & keep the boos for the forum not that it will be needed :P