Levante Travel

WellMartyn

This has persudaed me to try n go.

Anyone know of a cheap one way flight coming back from spain? I've got manchester to alicante to get there just looking for a cheap return??

If you did fancy the tomato fight it appears to be on the Wednesday morning and you would need to get a train to the small town where it is held. I've read conflicting stories of it starting at 10am or 11am.

Unfortunately I don't arrive in Valencia until lunchtime on Wednesday so I won't make it but it looks a fantastic city.

http://www.latomatinatours.com/

Got our digs booked now! Hotel Olympia looks about a 15-20 minute walk from ground and 5 minutes from Metro. If google maps is anything to go by!

Working out 135 quid all in, about 25 quid pppn!

Still train to sort, can anyone tell me if you can book an open ticket or do u have to buy for a specific train/company etc?

We are booked into Olympia for the Thursday night ..it looks ok..close to stadium and metro (10 mins to city centre)

5 of us sorted eventually. Edinburgh to Barcelona wednesday. overnight in apartment in Barca near the station & then 9am train to Valencia arriving about 3 hours later. Overnight in Valencia in some 4* apartment wi' jacuzzi & rooftop terrace bar (digs around £25 each in both cities). train to Barca next day & fly back to Edinburgh later that night. flights £215 return & train down & back for £55 approx.

Any idea of ticket costs for the away game yet?

5 of us sorted eventually. Edinburgh to Barcelona wednesday. overnight in apartment in Barca near the station & then 9am train to Valencia arriving about 3 hours later. Overnight in Valencia in some 4* apartment wi' jacuzzi & rooftop terrace bar (digs around £25 each in both cities). train to Barca next day & fly back to Edinburgh later that night. flights £215 return & train down & back for £55 approx.

Any idea of ticket costs for the away game yet?

Can't see any sign of cost or kick off time yet :( Will ask at the office tomorrow when I'm down for the home tickets

My dad and I are doing similar steelboy, flying Glasgow to Alicante on the Wednesday with easyjet then returning to Prestwick from Reus on that cheap flight on the Saturday night. Not sure yet how we're getting from Alicante to Valencia or Valencia to Reus and not sure yet where we're spending the 3 nights either but going to work that out over the next couple of days.

Thats us got our plans in place, I think! Coach transfer from Alicante to Benidorm, Wednesday night in Benidorm, bus on Thursday from Benidorm up to Valencia, 1 night in the Eurostars Hotel, train on Friday from Valencia to Salou, Friday night in Salou, coach transfer on Saturday from Salou to Reus airport for the flight home. Just need to book a hotel/apartment for the Wednesday night in Benidorm and a hotel/apartment for the Friday night in Salou. Anyone been to either and have any suggestions?

Finally got my flights booked after a load of swithering and searching airline websites.

Flying Glasgow to Gatwick Wednesday afternoon and then Gatwick to Valencia shortly afterwards. Both with Easyjet, arriving in Valencia around half 8.

Flying from Reus to Prestwick with Ryanair the way home on Saturday night. Still need to get bus/train sorted from Valencia to the airport but i'll worry about that later on.

All in the flights have worked out at about £200 which is alright i think. Still need to book 3 nights in a hotel but i reckon all in transport and accomodation will skin me about £350 leaving plenty of money left over for a few San Miguels wink.gif

How many do you think we will take, I was thinking about 500 would have been more but Athens may have skint few that would have went

You could be right, if we take around that figure it'd be a great turnout considering it's the second European trip in a matter of weeks.

You could be right, if we take around that figure it'd be a great turnout considering it's the second European trip in a matter of weeks.

I reckon there will be closer to 1000. Quite a few people I know that missed Athens are taking in this trip along with family members just out for a holiday.

Thats me and nethertonwellfan all booked up ! Fly Monday prestwick to Barcelona with Ryanair - overnight there then train to Valencia, 3 nights in Valencia before a train back to Bracelona and another night spent there before flying back to Prestwick - £390 all in.

the wife aint too happy but missing Athens for my honeymoon this is surely a fair compromise??

Thanks for doing all the work on this while I was sunning myself on the Algarve thumbup.gif.

Oh aye, I will bring the Wagon Wheels. laugh1.gif

Me, Real_Dosser and sbcmfc are flying out Thursday morning Prestwick to Alicante coming back on Sunday with Ryanair £177 a head. Staying 3 nights in the Expo Hotel for £134 all in. £222 a head for flights and 3 nights, not too bad!

Think this and Nethertonwellfan's arrangements sadly show, in this instance, how much of a rip-off the Club Charter is.