Aberdeen V Motherwell

Davie boy

Dress that up any way you like, but 3-1 up with nine minutes to go and only coming away with a point is unacceptable, especially when you take into account the manner in which we lost the three goals.

For once I totally agree with MJC that was points thrown away. No way was that acceptable going 3-1 up with less than 10 to go and getting a draw. Fuck off to those who are talking about the old school 1st Division Motherwell always getting beat or the unbeaten Motherwell this season we should have had 3 points there absolutely criminal losing stupid, stupid goals in the last minute.

McCall does deserve some criticism there. Ramsden should have came on for Law imo.

Catch 22 innit. Do nothing, concede. Chuck Ramsden in cold to a game, doesn't get up to speed, possibly concedes.

I agree, for what its worth, but its a tough choice. Given that we hadn't looked overly threatened I can understand the thinking.

Gutted after that, ruined my day.

Could see it coming the way we sat deep the last few minutes.

When will we learn we cannot sit in & invite pressure onto us, never works!

Wouldn't have been disappointed with a point beforehand but the way we threw it away is very frustrating

Ah well, suppose still top of the league, a win against sevco on Wednesday will cheer me up again.

We are top of the league and that is great but I think after next week it will be about consolidating a top four position. Which will be a great achievement.

We have been very fortunate that over the last five or six years we have hardly lost any games in the last minute. Hearts away in 2009 rings to mind but other than that very lucky. St Mirren and Aberdeen this season, whilst not defeats, are games thrown away. Last week was a fortunate win and this week an draw when the three points were just anout secured.

Naivety shown by the players and manager have cost us. The main major concern imo is the amount of games we are conceeding in. One clean sheet in eleven competitive games is poor.

Defeat to Rangers and Celtic and dare I say many will switch off the goodwill.

Especially if we fail to beat Rangers.

Catch 22 innit. Do nothing, concede. Chuck Ramsden in cold to a game, doesn't get up to speed, possibly concedes.

I agree, for what its worth, but its a tough choice. Given that we hadn't looked overly threatened I can understand the thinking.

Any sub is getting thrown cold into a game. Any other game you would have seen a sub or two coming on. We had a chance to do it with 91.42 on the clock....or thereabouts....at a throw in. 100% it should have been done. Major error by management team. No idea what they were thinking.

Shocking to come away with only 1 point there. Big Hutch has to shoulder some blame for the organisation but McCall has a lot to answer for. 3-1 up with 8 mins left n a history of throwing stupid late goals away,he shouldv put on Ramsden for Law n went 4-5-1. Never shouldv subbed Ojamaa for Murph,that was a big turning point! N even in the final bit of injury time with us under the cosh,why not throw on a sub to break things up. Very very poor!

Feels like a defeat but let's not be to harsh on a very young Motherwell team .And what's all this unacceptable bulshit ,a lot of better teams than us have lost two goal leads late in the game. I though we did very well to come from a goal down and lead 1-3 . A bad last eight mins cost us.

Wee bit different to your twitter opinion, Jim.

Any sub is getting thrown cold into a game. Any other game you would have seen a sub or two coming on. We had a chance to do it with 91.42 on the clock....or thereabouts....at a throw in. 100% it should have been done. Major error by management team. No idea what they were thinking.

Well, aye, but when we're defending and Ramsden hasn't played in a month, it's not necessarily a great idea to throw him in there.

I thought we played well outside the first ten and last ten. Our desire to hoof it in the last ten when we'd been knocking it around nicely for an hour was daft. Disappointing, but not a disaster by any stretch.

Feels like a defeat. Gutted. 3-1 up and cruising.

Big Higgy looked set to clear the ball in the last minute but Las got in the way and powder puff headered it 5 yards.

Offer me 3-3 at 12 I would have accepted. But just now feels really disappointing.

With Utd and Hibs not winning yesterday this has to go down and a big missed opportunity.

Well, aye, but when we're defending and Ramsden hasn't played in a month, it's not necessarily a great idea to throw him in there.

I thought we played well outside the first ten and last ten. Our desire to hoof it in the last ten when we'd been knocking it around nicely for an hour was daft. Disappointing, but not a disaster by any stretch.

That's backwards logic. When do you introduce Ramsden then? At the start of a game when he hasn't played in a month? Also irrelevant.

He is a fit, pro footballer, who has been back training for a few weeks with years of experience. I think he can handle two minutes of fitba and would have been exactly what we were needing in terms of time killing AND an experienced defender at that moment.