Aberdeen V Motherwell

Davie boy

Cool, cheers.

Really makes you wonder why the people who the Scottish media employ in professional sporting journalism positions still place them in the top 6 and have us battling relegation.

Because even with the mismanagement they have had a Board level, they should still have sufficient resources to better us.

Thankfully, except when there is silly money involved, football doesn't work like that.

Central Branch not running. Not sure if the rest are.

Could be a very small away crowd on Sunday. That is what they get for a ridiculous kick off time.

Driving fans away. Becoming all too easy for many people to sit at home, have the rest of the day to yourself, and save money.

Could be a very small away crowd on Sunday. That is what they get for a ridiculous kick off time.

Driving fans away. Becoming all too easy for many people to sit at home, have the rest of the day to yourself, and save money.

or

because Rangers aren't in the SPL any more they need to replace those games with other games, in the past its never really been an issue for us because it was always Rangers / Celtic games that were moved). If we still want / need the money from TV then unfortunately this is what we have to put up with (we're obviously not the only ones)

small away crowd - yes (first away game this season i am missing)

even smaller away crowd for Inverness in a few weeks (and that will be the second away game i will miss)

i give up alot of other things so i can go and see Motherwell play - if im getting the chance to save some much needed pennies on fuel and ticket prices, i'm going to take it.

I do agree with what others have said though, the SFA/SPL/Club Chairman need to decide what they want........punters through the turnstyles or money from TV..........its slowly becoming one or the other, both doesn't really work

think this has draw written all over it, 1-1, higgy for us - and i'll be happy with a point

(for those who like a bet - my predictions are rubbish, go for a high scoring game!!!)

Luckily it's aberdeen loosing out on the low gate money and not us.

Our record was crap on Setanta and also ESPN ........but this game is live on Sky Sports 4 so hope springs eternal!

Couldn't see what channel it was on so went back through this thread. Cheers.

Not 100% ruled out going but at £23 a ticket and the petrol there and back it couldn't come at a worse time.....the week before payday.

• Like 1

Couldn't see what channel it was on so went back through this thread. Cheers.

Not 100% ruled out going but at £23 a ticket and the petrol there and back it couldn't come at a worse time.....the week before payday.

Just don't eat for the next week, you know you want tothumbup.gif

i think this will be a big test for us. aberdeen haven't been scoring many goals but they are solid at the back and big osbourne in the middle of the park will a problem for us if he is playing.

kerr had a nightmare last week so hateley should be back at right back. we had nothing on the left hand side of the park last week so i'd stick murphy at left mid and law back in the centre (he's going to play there wherever he starts) and henrik and higdon up top.

Good luck to the lads tomorrow. Results went pretty well for us with Saturday's games. We also have a lot going for us and it seems nowadays that we have the bottle to take advantage of situations when handed the opportunity against other non OF sides.

We are the only unbeaten team in the league, Aberdeen haven't scored in 3 home games this season, Fallon is out, Higdon is top scorer in the SPL, other than the cup game we seem to have the upper hand on them. See no reason for that to change tomorrow. In years gone by, having listed the above, I would be saying stick on defeat for the Well. Going for 3 points tomorrow.

COYW!!!!