• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Null Vote

Pleasant dilemma, in that there's a few to pick from, but I thought Lasley was immense, he covered every blade of grass, won everything that came near him, and bossed the game.

Honourable mention to murphy for a good performance, and 2 goals, 2nd was best we've scored in a while I thought.

Randolph had a few good saves, but the one in the 2nd half at point blank range was absolutely top drawer.

Sure they said a thank you to the 436 travelling Motherwell fans when announcing the overall crowd.

Thats what was announced, but it always seems more when you are in the middle of it. As stated elsewhere we seemed to outshout and outsing them most of the time. They were more intent in moaning all the time ant their players set the tone with their playacting , and rough tactics as they had no football answer to our display.

Murphy and Ojamaa were brilliant, the latter would have been better had it not been for his finishing. However, my vote goes to the captain who was absolutely outstanding, broke up the play and led the defence through the game at one end and a creative spark at the other. By far his best performance of the season.

An in-the-mood Murphy is one of the biggest assets we have, have to give credit to McCall for (finally) allowing him a bit more freedom to play a bit more centrally and float a little more. He certainly seemed to respond and showed that it's definitely the right way to play him.

As for man of the match though I have to give it to Lasley. It's been a long time since I've seen any one player boss a game like he did yesterday. Absolutely ran the show.

• Like 1

Lasley was absolutely everywhere, some engine considering his age! He puts Nicky Law to shame with his fitness and desire to be involved. Man of the match by a mile for me, although it was good to see Murphy back on form. Disappointed McCall moved him back to left mid after the interval as I thought he was causing St J all sorts of problems in the first half playing in the hole. As a result he was less effective.

Ojamaa just needs a goal, his work rate is never in doubt, just his decision-making at times that lets him down.

I am big enough to admit that when the team was announced I was almost furious that Murphy was starting. I was saying that he'd had enough chances and now Carswell was due one.

I'm glad I'm not the manager! Murphy MotM for me. I just really need to see him turn in that type of performance against a "big team" before I'm convinced by him.

I don't normally vote in these things so forgive me if this has been covered previously. Why is there six null votes? Surely nobody thought it was a bad performance by everyone? To me a null vote is a vote of no confidence, or have I missed something?

I think its because you can't see the results until you do vote so if you weren't there and want to see the result the poll you need to null vote.