Aberdeen Cup Game

Well-Made

From the Official SIte Cup Prices confirmed.

Both clubs have agreed on the following admission price, payable on the gate for away fans:

Adults: £18Concessions: £10Under 12s: £6

• Concessions are listed as Over 60s, Under 18s and Full Time Students with a valid matriculation card.
  • Prices are for all four stands in the ground.
  • Fans who require wheelchair access should contact Sharon or John McCaskie on 01555 870122 or email disabledfans@motherwellfc.co.uk.

Thought we'd have seen them coming in at about £15 to try and attract a decent support from both sides.

It's not a bad price, is it cheap enough to make people's mind up to make the 6 hour round trip though?

i doubt a fiver is going to be the deciding factor in whether or not to travel to aberdeen.

hundreds of people paid their own way to dingwall in august when free transport was available.

• Like 1

Me and mate plus the wives are going we are over 60 booked the city gold bus using bus pass 50p each to book seats including return. Staying in Travel Lodge overnight £58.25p a couple for bed and breakfast women going shopping we will be at the game £10 to get in cheep weekend you can't beat that everybody happy.

Me and mate plus the wives are going we are over 60 booked the city gold bus using bus pass 50p each to book seats including return. Staying in Travel Lodge overnight £58.25p a couple for bed and breakfast women going shopping we will be at the game £10 to get in cheep weekend you can't beat that everybody happy.

Which Travel Lodge? Being Quoted £70 & £74 for Aberdeen Centre ones.

1353336600[/url]' post='367470']

Which Travel Lodge? Being Quoted £70 & £74 for Aberdeen Centre ones.

Travel lodge in Justice Mill Lane just looked at it and it is £74 I booked it at least a week ago got it for £58.25 bed and breakfast for me and the wife. Must be like booking a flight when they see its busy they put the price up.