Motherwell V Aberdeen

MJC_MKI

Dundee Utd, Hibs & Caley (our 3 main challengers for 2nd IMO) all have very winnable games today. Aberdeen are also one of our main challengers, so it could be a really bad day for us today.

I'd probably take a point just now, but a win would be excellent.

Excellent and well deserved victory. No exaggeration to say we could have score 10 today.

Nice to see us try something different with the 3-4-3 formation and although in the initial stages we looked 2nd best and very shaky in defence once we got the first goal we always looked in control.

The front three were all excellent today.

Tremendous result and performance and just shows what we can do if we really go for the throat. Ojamaa and Murphy were outstanding and Law & ZFA were excellent too.

Great to give that mob and that weasel of a manager of theirs a sound seeing to. No doubt Broon will claim it was four fortunate breakaway goals in a match they won on bye kicks. Get it right up him and every single last one of their arrogant, deluded followers.

Am I right also in saying that is the first time we've scored more than 3 against the Dons since the 6-5 also?

Great day all round

Merry Christmas Well fans, GIRUY Aberdeen, Brown & Knox.

Can't think of a result that has pleased me better in ages. See when we keep the ball on the deck,run at teams and resist humping it long all the time we look a completely different team.6 or 7-1 would have flattered them they just couldn't live with the pace and movement up front. Great to see everyone getting behind the team for a change, hopefully this forum will be a less depressing place to visit nowwhistling.gif

Still LMAO at auld Broonie on sportsound deftly deflecting the fact that his team were totally humped and saying it had nothing to do with him having his best 4 midfielders out injured. Felt quite embarrassed for him actually (well I didnae really) Think he should get a job as Donald Trumps PR guru when he retires.

Don't think the. Dons fans are fooled though. Their forum makes good reading. cheers.gif

Don't listen to Brown's ridiculous platitudes.

We were a fucking shambles, and WERE thrashed.

Motherwell could easily have scored 8 or 9.

Random thoughts;

- Shaugnessy is never a right back. Everything came down his side, although he got fuck all help.

- The first goal Hayes should never have let the cross in, and Magennis was caught wrong side of his man.

- Second goal, Vernon was so easily beaten at the edge of the box it was untrue, and I'm not sure how it got past Langfield, he looked shite as well.

- Great goal by Hayes

- The third goal was a hammer blow...on the brink of half time, you can go 2-1 down and sort it all out.

- Fallon is utter fucking shite. Does fuck all. Doesn't hold it up, gets bullied. Get rid.

- Vernon is NOT and never will be a centre mid. We got totally overrun in midfield.

- Anderson was rank rotten today and looked his age.

- Murphy and Ojaama ripped us apart. Not once did we put a tackle in. I'm not saying you go and break their legs, but a few dunts to let them know they won't waltz through you was needed. Limp wristed shite at the back today.

What a fucking shite performance and what a way to spend Boxing Day.