Mcghee's Comment In Programme

Steve Diggle

Thank you for giving me such a laugh to compare booing a football player to domestic violence and child abuse truly shows you're level of maturity and intelligence :P

You clearly don't know me, and I've not a clue who you are either, so don't bother coming on here and try to make out that you know anything about me, my maturity or my intelligence from one daft comment. Some might argue that your inabilty to construct a proper sentence is a sign of your intelligence. Just keep your judgements to yourself next time.

For what its worth I wasn't comparing the two, just trying to make a point, albeit not that well.

Back on topic, you would think we were back watching a McLeish team full of awful players, playing awful football , producing awful results with some of the negativity at times. With the rare exception, anyone who finds the need to constantly boo and harass our own team clearly base their perception on how Motherwell should be playing on Football Manager or from watching La Liga.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McGhee is quite willing to take all the plaudits when the team are playing well. Last week his tactics were hopeless and he should just admit that.

The shouts from the Main Stand were mainly directed at him - and he deserved them - if St Mirren had scored again we would have been out of the cup playing with only 1 man up front at home.

Fitzpartick will simply never offer anything other than the basis - we need more than that - not the lads fault - just not good enough.

McGhee is quite willing to take all the plaudits when the team are playing well. Last week his tactics were hopeless and he should just admit that.

The shouts from the Main Stand were mainly directed at him - and he deserved them - if St Mirren had scored again we would have been out of the cup playing with only 1 man up front at home.

Fitzpartick will simply never offer anything other than the basis - we need more than that - not the lads fault - just not good enough.

And he has every right to tell those who are abusing him to shut the fuck up.

Just as Mr Boyle has a right to stick two fingers up and anyone who abuses him

Just like any 'Well player has a right to tell whatever fan to shut the fuck up...

But no doubt they'll be some who cry foul at that cause they hurt their feelings

Just as Mr Boyle has a right to stick two fingers up and anyone who abuses him

Don't want to sidetrack from the subject of the thread, but I don't know anyone who took particular offence to Boyle giving them the fingers (and it wasn't in response to him being abused, it was in response to the gathering of fans outside the Main Stand wanting Malpas out) - the problem was when he was then in the press denying it and basically suggesting the 'Well support outside Fir Park that day were liars.

I don't have a problem with Boyle giving the fingers to fans outside FP, Fagan giving fingers to the Main Stand, or McGhee having a go at fans. But you don't win any respect for deflecting attention or just totally denying it.

Couldnt hear what he shouted but he was mouthin off, leitch had to drag him away! There are a few idiots in the main stand an just with 1 look at them you can tell that they havent kicked a ball in their life and i do find myself telling them to shut it. but that is part of scottish football and he should be able to handle it especially when the rest off the stand is clapping the players off, after they havent played very well. IMO it wasnt right for Mcghee to do that.

He actually told a few folk to shut the fuck up.

Don't want to sidetrack from the subject of the thread, but I don't know anyone who took particular offence to Boyle giving them the fingers (and it wasn't in response to him being abused, it was in response to the gathering of fans outside the Main Stand wanting Malpas out) - the problem was when he was then in the press denying it and basically suggesting the 'Well support outside Fir Park that day were liars.

I don't have a problem with Boyle giving the fingers to fans outside FP, Fagan giving fingers to the Main Stand, or McGhee having a go at fans. But you don't win any respect for deflecting attention or just totally denying it.

Totally agree with that but there were a few "How dare he do that to me and I pay x, y z to support this club" before he came out and denied it.

Happened with Buzz last season as well (against Gretna I think). A game where he took so much abuse yet if it wasn't for him we would have been 2-0 down before we even kicked a baw in anger.