Motherwell V St.johnstone 20/01/13

MJC_MKI

Can't see what you are talking about, I did say in the previous page that this would happen, what do I win?

I'd take it with a pinch of salt. That board has been misleading before. A few week's ago, I noticed Higdon's name omitted from the starting 11 and he played from kick off.

The eagle eyed will have spotted McCall's board in the background of the video of ZFA signing his contract today, with both McHugh and Higginbotham in the starting 11..

I can only see the white board with everybody in a squad list in numerical order

if Dave is right Hollis is starting on Sunday from what can be seen

I'd take it with a pinch of salt. That board has been misleading before. A few week's ago, I noticed Higdon's name omitted from the starting 11 and he played from kick off.

Yeah I agree that it should be taken with a pinch of salt but I'd be happy for the pair of them to start after Tuesday's excellent result in the U20's match. This could be the beginning of a great partnership.

New Voucher system in place for today's game.

Official Site

Home / News / New voucher system in place

New voucher system in place

Sunday, January 20, 2013Starting at today’s match with St Johnstone, the club will be using a new voucher system for fans paying at the turnstile.Depending on what stand you sit in, you will receive an appropriate voucher upon entry.

It is important the voucher is retained as proof of entry should the match have to be rearranged for any reason.

Safety and Facilities Manager Alan Marshall said: “Following the abandonment of the Hibernian match last season and Dundee Utd a few months ago, we have been working to implement a system that will make things much easier for supporters.

“Giving every fan who pays in a voucher will mean we have an easy system in the unlikely event of a match abandonment. Season Ticket holders will enter the rearranged match with a Special Voucher from their book.

“Pay-at-the-gate and complimentary holders should retain the relevant stubs which will be redeemable at the Ticket Office for the rearranged match.

“It cuts out the need for people scrambling for tickets as they leave the ground, making it simpler, safer and fairer for everyone.”

As for the game, I'd go with Ojamaa out wide and McHugh along side Higgy up front.

3-1 the 'Well.

Not going to journey down for this one. Weather isnae great right down to Stirling and I can't be arsed driving through a blizzard in the dark getting home.

The fact I can watch it online also has swung it.

The club still have my season ticket money which eases the ridiculous guilt I feel for missing the game!!

• Like 1