• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • James McFadden
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Adam Cummins
    • Zaire Francis-Angol
    • Null Vote

We actually had a few good performances tonight.

I thought Higdon was superb. I was going to say Kallum Higginbotham looks a decent player until his final touch then he hit THAT final touch. Thought he worked really hard and his lead up play was good.

Hateley and Carswell both did well second half and we probably improved when Lasley and Law both went off although I hope both are back soon, preferably after the international break.

But there can only be one MoTM tonight. He showed every one why he's one of the greatest Motherwell players, certainly in my life time.

Mr James McFadden by miles.

• Like 1

We actually had a few good performances tonight.

I thought Higdon was superb. I was going to say Kallum Higginbotham looks a decent player until his final touch then he hit THAT final touch. Thought he worked really hard and his lead up play was good.

Hateley and Carswell both did well second half and we probably improved when Lasley and Law both went off although I hope both are back soon, preferably after the international break.

But there can only be one MoTM tonight. He showed every one why he's one of the greatest Motherwell players, certainly in my life time.

Mr James McFadden by miles.

Well said that man

Tempted to vote for Higdon just to give the guy his due. I think his anger probably contributed a lot to our fast start to the second half. But McFadden merited it.

Concern is that I've heard Carswell is going to leave at the end of the season in search of first team football. Think it'd be a real shame as he's developing into a very good player.