Dundee Game

ropy

To be fair to John brown, he's set his team up to fight for everything, and it's been a moderate success, if just in getting the fans onside.

There's nothing worse than watching your team go out with a whimper.

Although getting your captain sent off for a pointless lunge in the last minute of a game that's already gone is right up there!

:lol:

1364574550[/url]' post='378049']

I remember Ian Ferguson doing that. Maybe Brown did it as well. Or maybe I'm confused.

Van Bronkhorst done it one night after my mate skelped wee Barry on the coupon with the ball after it had gone out for a throw in. If I remember right we all ducked and it cracked an old boy behind us square in the face and had to get treatment.

Was actually swithering about this game, so decided to check out prices for me and the lad £30 no family ticket so sod that as petrol costs enough and not wasting at least £80 for ticket petrol and a pie. Live next to hampden so will go watch queens park instead. £12 for both .Ticket prices too high when will they learn and reduce them?

Probably mistaken, but I always think we look a little sluggish and off the boil after a break. If we were playing a half decent team, I'd suggest we could get caught out, but this Dundee side are truly rancid.

Rancid they may be, but they have started to battle at every game under Brown. I would rather play a Hibs, ICT type team who go out to play/attack than a team that try to stifle the game. Those are the teams we have struggled against of late and Dundee will be no different. Hopefully we will have a little more skill when required, but I would be pleasantly surprised if it was a comfortable win...

travelling up in the car, my son is driving as he's best man at a wedding tomorrow. So a wee drink on the way upcheers.gif Only downside is i'll be shitting myself incase he bumps my new carlaugh.gif. 4-1 to the Well.

Ps John Brown is almost a bigger c**t than Sandy Jardine Davybhoyssmiley.gif