Dundee Game

ropy

To be fair, I agreed with MJC's prediction. Like him or not, Brown had at least got a couple of respectable (if not setting the heather on fire) results and he also has the players determined to stick the boot in if needs be.

To go there and win as comfortably as it sounds, I think is a fantastic achievement. What a great day!

Delighted to come away with a comfortable win today, got to admit had the fear for this game, thought we might struggle.

Didn't sound like we played at our best but to win, score 3 goals & keep a clean sheet was tremendous.

Hopefully we can break our duck against St Mirren this season with a win next week, be good to have a big vocal crowd backing the boys, the introduce a friend offer for season ticket holders should help with that.

That would see us go into the post split games in a very strong position.

Onwards & upwards :cheers:

Brilliant result today as you never know what to expect after the International break.

Fair play to Inverness hanging on to our tails given our recent run of form. Exciting end to the season in prospect.

Agree with the last line. Battles all over the league, a lot of excitement with the split!

Just in.

Great result, not really a great performance as I thought we were pretty sloppy in patches. Poor pitch mind you!

But in saying that I thought we still had a couple of gears to step up.

Two cracking goals from Law,I actually had just said to my old man that I thought he was pretty quiet today until he glanced home his first. The 2nd goal was a beauty, well worked training regime from a corner(never thought I would say that this season) and a cracking finish.

Thought our top performers today were Law, Hateley and Ojamaa. The wee man burst a gut and his work rate and link up play was tremendous.

Also great to keep a clean sheet. Just a shame ICT won also.

Brilliant win and fairly comfortable in the end with 2 great goals from Law.

First half I thought Dundee were the better team; back to middle moved the ball about well but the final ball was always poor thankfully otherwise we would've been in trouble. I would take Harkins and their number 7 for next season.

Second half was much better but I thought we were still sloppy at times and often slow to pick passes. We got the 2nd and 3rd goals at crucial times and they killed the game. Possibly could've had a couple more as Higdon had a couple of uncharacterisitic fresh air swipes and the final ball just evaded its intended target a couple of times.

Faddy was quiet but still had a few moments if genius. I thought Lasley wasn't his best today and subs could've been made earlier but I'm splitting hairs.

Special mention to Ojamaa for chasing down a lost cause and won a corner which led to the 3rd goal.

Been to 7 away games this season and we've won all of them!

three good goals for us but not the best performance. law's two goals were class.

if dundee had scored their chances either side of half time it would have been a test for us but they didn't and we were always going to score over the 90 minutes. for all the talk of brown being a bad manager i thought they were fairly positive and tried to play the right way for the most part. the worst part of the game was hutchy's booking, the ref clearly thought a big man against a midget was unfair when it was a perfect challenge.

away from the game was anyone listening to radio scotland on the way home? probably the worst football coverage i have ever heard in my life.