Stuart Mccall

Well Well

Glad to hear this has been sorted and hopefully this will persuade some of the out of contract players to follow suit. I think he's going to have a massive job on his hands in the summer to rebuild the team so that's going to be a big test for him.

I think this might convince Higdon to stay at least.

McCall has built a team focussed on getting Higdon the ball in the knowledge that he'll generally put it in the net. Go elsewhere for an extra couple of hundred pounds a week and have to adapt your style of play to a team not optimised to suit you?

Just from seeing the players at Q&A nights and their feeds on twitter you get the vibe that they enjoy playing here and enjoy playing under McCall. Some will inevitably go but I don't think the rebuild will be as huge as is feared. Also McCall has been my favourite Motherwell manager just about ever I think. Not necessarily the best but very successful and I generally like the cut of his jib. Happy in Tweed Towers tonight.

'We are all Stuart McCall' is cringeworthy chat. dash2.gif

In my opinion of course.

You just don't like it as it's a play on something Celtic fans did and we all know how hypersensitive you get when Motherwell fans mention the C word.

If it was a play on a Falkirk, Inverness or Hibs effort you wouldn't give a monkeys.