Goal Of The Season

unknown

Higginbotham deserves it for the goal alone but you don't really see from the clip there how good the build up play to the goal was.

Yip...

Just about every 'Well player involved in that goal.

It probably has to be higginbotham for the build up and the finish!

I really enjoyed faddy v hibs aswell though.

Probably the strike of the season was Humphrey at tannadice, with Higdons at tannadice a close 2nd.

It's amazing how many really good goals we have scored this season!! I can think of another couple that didnt make the top 10!

Haven't decided yet, but I doubt I'll vote for Wee Higgy… would rather see it go to somebody who's capable of repeating what they did rather than a jammy once-in-a-career effort from somebody who's rarely featured in the team :)

Was desperately trying to convince myself to pick one of big Higgies given the season he has had but it has to be Higginbotham.

Great passing team football and a technically magnificent finish. The celebration was no bad too!

Voted for Higdon's goal against Celtic, he won the initial ball and then his movement was unusually good for him, getting to the back post looking for the ball and excellent control to hit it on the volley...all round a fantastic effort.

Voted for Higdon's goal against Celtic, he won the initial ball and then his movement was unusually good for him, getting to the back post looking for the ball and excellent control to hit it on the volley...all round a fantastic effort.

Very nearly voted for that one myself, to be fair -- all of the above, plus it was a winner against Celtic to boot :) (Even my wife picked it out as her favourite, and she knows nowt about fitba'!)