Motherwell Vs Ict... 17/08/13

Well 4 Europe

..................... I wish I had been around to watch our pish teams in the 70s and early 80s as I would then have a better sense of perspective

No contest mate, this mob win that award hands down ............. cannae even pass the ball, and quite why our top scorer is on the bench really does baffle me. Was gutted I couldn't make the train into Sneckie ----- now I'm not.

Not watching or listening as I find football on the radio incredibly irritating but no matter what happen today, we will have at worst lost to two of the best three teams in the league outwith the OF and McCall is still very aware of what our weaknesses are and working on them. Not pleased, and feel we should have had this sorted but I'm not thinking this is the end of the world yet.

• Like 4

we will have at worst lost to two of the best three teams in the league outwith the OF and McCall is still very aware of what our weaknesses are and working on them. Not pleased, and feel we should have had this sorted but I'm not thinking this is the end of the world yet.

And there it is!

Oh was he not, didnt realise, seen here and abroad and thought he held his own, looked decent, myt aswell get rid of him then. Sure ur glad we spent watever we spent on McManus . . . Defense looks solid with him and nae width

You sound like a fanny.

All I was saying was that I don't think Cummins is quite ready to step straight into the first team as a regular.

I'm not in full blown panic mode yet like some, although today was extremely disappointing. What concerns me most is I thought even if we weren't as fluid as last season we could at least be solid at the back, however the 2nd week running we lose a soft as shite goal from a set piece. I imagine McCall wanted to keep it tight and frustrate ICT however that plan went out the window after 3 mins. And after the start to the season ICT have had the last thing we wanted to do today was gift them an early goal.

As I said, slightly concerned but not overly alarmed. Two big home games against Partick Thistle and Killie coming up, 6 points should be the target. Anything less than 4 points from those two games and particularly if there's no improvement in terms of performance then I'll start to worry.

\

I'm not in full blown panic mode yet like some, although today was extremely disappointing. What concerns me most is I thought even if we weren't as fluid as last season we could at least be solid at the back, however the 2nd week running we lose a soft as shite goal from a set piece. I imagine McCall wanted to keep it tight and frustrate ICT however that plan went out the window after 3 mins. And after the start to the season ICT have had the last thing we wanted to do today was gift them an early goal.

As I said, slightly concerned but not overly alarmed. Two big home games against Partick Thistle and Killie coming up, 6 points should be the target. Anything less than 4 points from those two games and particularly if there's no improvement in terms of performance then I'll start to worry.

I feel that this is an entirely fair summary so far, as regards concerns.

I reckon we'll be lucky to get two points from those two games. I reckon that Partick will grab a victory, and we may scrape a draw against Kilmarnock.