Motherwell Vs Ict... 17/08/13

Well 4 Europe

This is going to be a test of endurance for us all. We've lost 8 players and about a million yards of pace from our team. Add an unfit McFaddon a defence who look as if they're going to lose a bucket load of goals and there you have it. It'll be defeat after defeat this season. <_>

Stopped reading there.

blink.gif

Magic, you scudbook. You'll have chosen to remove any notice that I support Hollis then, and infact chose him to start in this game? Or is that too far back for you to read and manage to understand, being as you're brickwalling any slight criticism of the mightiest of wells?

not so sure that would be a good thing Eddie. Our support is small enough. Besides this is a Football Forum, and I'll wager it aint much different from any other fans forum. Supporters offer a critical view of their team and it's performance. It used to be in the pub after the match but now its online 24x7, thats the way of the world.

For anyone not at the game who was wanting to know if it was as bad as it sounded, it really was. Passing straight to Caley players, route 1 stuff to Sutton's face, absolutely no creativity or penetration, it was really fucking bad today. McHugh tried for 45 minutes but to no avail, Arnier looked dangerous and willing when he came on. McFadden was piss poor, and Vigurs was even worse. Lawson played well, not sure why he was took off, but Carsy was just as good if not better when he came on.

Defensively we didn't do too much wrong I don't think. Don't know who was marking Foran for the goal (great header btw) and their 2nd goal was well worked but could've easily been cut out.

Blame lies with McCall for me today. McFadden is wasted out the right, Vigurs is not a winger, I loved Sutton the first time but he's proving to be a poor signing so far.

All in all it was a rubbish day for the 'Well fans. Couple of big games coming up. A right winger is a must ASAP. Would also consider dropping Faddy and Vigurs but who do we replace them with?

Also, took my mrs today for her first ever game, asked her after who her favourite player was and she said "Paddy McFadden" laugh.gif

PS - we have some right fuckin rockets in our support.

Edit - forgot to say, the best part of today was Keith Lasley going absolutely fuckin mental at the ref for not awarding us what appeared to be a stonewaller. Las was great today IMO. Still a couple of years left in him.

I was at the game and disagree with this statement, In my opinion it was fecking w.orse than it would've sounded dash2.gif

Las was raging at Brines I'm surprised he din't get book, quite literally jumping mad.

Bad day when even the normally irrepresable Well Bois sacked it in the 2nd half, up until then they had provided me with a welcome distraction to the display on the park.

Magic, you scudbook. You'll have chosen to remove any notice that I support Hollis then, and infact chose him to start in this game? Or is that too far back for you to read and manage to understand, being as you're brickwalling any slight criticism of the mightiest of wells?

I try not to read your posts after your whole "I'M NOT COMING BACK ON HERE" only to re-surface a week later. And if you read my post on the game today, there was plenty of criticism of the team in there.

not so sure that would be a good thing Eddie. Our support is small enough. Besides this is a Football Forum, and I'll wager it aint much different from any other fans forum. Supporters offer a critical view of their team and it's performance. It used to be in the pub after the match but now its online 24x7, thats the way of the world.

Indeed it is, and I'm fully able to admit that I'm overcritical at times. I can be so, especially due to the level of performance to which I have become accustomed in the last five or so years. I've been spoiled, yes, but I'm just not willing to watch us sink down the rankings without some form of critical discussion, at least.

I try not to read your posts after your whole "I'M NOT COMING BACK ON HERE" only to re-surface a week later. And if you read my post on the game today, there was plenty of criticism of the team in there.

It's a wee bit sad that you feel a need to avoid any form of discussion due to an (admittedly, immensely stupid) 18 month old statement. Still, if that's how you eliminate which people are due actual discourse, then feel free to scrub me off your list.

I didn't say there was no criticism from yourself of the team. The reason I didn't say this is because I had respect enough to look at your post, consider your points, and discuss them indirectly in my comments on the game, as opposed to choosing a few words from the start, and saying "Stopped reading here", as if this promoted my thoughts on the team, or game, in some way.

ETA - As for "a week later", it would be interesting to find out just how many months I avoided this forum for.

Edited by StipeIsGod

Chin up folks. Scotland's leading striker from last year, Michael Higdon will be back soon. His team have currently just let their 14th goal in from 3 games and he's yet to score. Perhaps we can do a swap deal with Sutton if we could only pick the useless fucker up off his arse for long enough to get him on a plane to Holland.

• Like 1

1376769456[/url]' post='393747']

Chin up folks. Scotland's leading striker from last year, Michael Higdon will be back soon. His team have currently just let their 14th goal in from 3 games and he's yet to score. Perhaps we can do a swap deal with Sutton if we could only pick the useless fucker up off his arse for long enough to get him on a plane to Holland.

Nae need for a plane I'll drive him wherever he needs to go

Agreed, it's funny I always thought Chris Humphrey was one of the those players that you only truly appreciate after he left. A winger with half his pace would be welcome now.

Didn't realise it was a friendly, fair do's.

Would be delighted to see Higdon back but he wouldn't be in my top 3 from last seasons team to return.