Scottish League Cup 2013/14

Andrew23

1377801672[/url]' post='394801']

Centre Car Parl are now Pay and Display. Although ASDA is free at that time if you want to risk the jobsworth attendant.

Pretty sure parking restriction only apply between 8:00am and 6:00pm so parking should be fine for well fans in central parking areas. Just don't try to park in McDonald car park. Brilliant draw for me as I only live up the road from the stadium.

I can see two or three SPFL teams losing to lower league oppsition next round, hopefully the sheep and the saints will go out and not us. Dundee may fancy their chances v Caley too.

You can get a train to Livingston North or Livingston South from Waverley, takes about 20mins, £5.50 return.

Here's some info it you're planning on walking from the station.

There are two stations that are in reach of the ground. Livingston North & Livingston South. The North station is served by trains from Glasgow Queens Street and Edinburgh, whilst the South Station is served by trains from Glasgow Central and Edinburgh. Both stations are served by trains from Glasgow and Edinburgh. Both stations are around a 25-30 minute walk away from the ground.

Exit Livingston North railway station and turn right, heading downhill towards the town centre. You can walk by the main road or take the more pleasant network of paths. You want the Alderstone Path, following directions for St John's Hospital, Howden and Town Centre. When you reach the hospital, you'll see the first signposts for the ground, further downhill along the main road and then on the left. The walk takes 30 minutes.

Not to suggest the group I was with were drunk the last time we were at Livingston in the league cup, but I recall getting a taxi from Almondvale shopping centre to the stadium because we weren't sure we'd be able to find our way to the stadium 200 yards away..

Also seem to recall Mitch getting bitten on the cheek. Not by myself, U hasten to add...

Not to suggest the group I was with were drunk the last time we were at Livingston in the league cup, but I recall getting a taxi from Almondvale shopping centre to the stadium because we weren't sure we'd be able to find our way to the stadium 200 yards away..

Also seem to recall Mitch getting bitten on the cheek. Not by myself, U hasten to add...

What a magnificent day that was. My top still has the stains from my post-match Klinsmann.