St.mirren V Motherwell 14/9/13

Yabba's Turd

Art and part is a term used in Scots law to denote the aiding or abetting in the perpetration of a crime, or being an accessory before or at the perpetration of the crime. There is no such offence recognized in Scotland as that of being an accessory after the fact.

Under section 293 of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995, a person may be convicted of, and punished for, a contravention of any enactment, notwithstanding that he was guilty of such contravention as art and part only.

So by being in the vicinity 100 odd folk aided or abetted the perpetrators of this truly heinous crime?

Off topic slightly but is there any reason why the bois don't wear club colours. On Saturday I saw a few scarves but don't recall one well top, I saw Stone Island etc really stereotypical Casual wear I suppose.

I'm not trying to criticise at all everyone's entitled to wear what they want just when I was a young lad like the bois I wore my well top.

As iv said before I think the bois have made a difference to the atmosphere and love away games and don't want to sound negative, times have maybe changed I must be getting old

Off topic slightly but is there any reason why the bois don't wear club colours. On Saturday I saw a few scarves but don't recall one well top, I saw Stone Island etc really stereotypical Casual wear I suppose.

I'm not trying to criticise at all everyone's entitled to wear what they want just when I was a young lad like the bois I wore my well top.

As iv said before I think the bois have made a difference to the atmosphere and love away games and don't want to sound negative, times have maybe changed I must be getting old

:dash2: And we have another... It's the contradicting fashion polis noo :blink:

You've checked their web shop aye? Plenty of club colours which are wore by plenty.

:dash2: And we have another... It's the contradicting fashion polis noo :blink:

You've checked their web shop aye? Plenty of club colours which are wore by plenty.

Think you missed my point, I only asked a question and thought a reason for being targeted may be lack of colours ie Sterotypical casual wear, I don't always wear colours but did when I was younger as I said times have changed

Think you missed my point, I only asked a question and thought a reason for being targeted may be lack of colours ie Sterotypical casual wear, I don't always wear colours but did when I was younger as I said times have changed

Didn't miss your point at all, 'stereotypical casual wear' is a complete red herring. Do you think it would be any different if they were done up like a Christmas Tree?

Didn't miss your point at all, 'stereotypical casual wear' is a complete red herring. Do you think it would be any different if they were done up like a Christmas Tree?

I do actually when at train station I saw a group of boys wearing no colours stopped whilst a group wearing well tops walked straight on no hassle but prob wouldn't make a difference inside stadium I agree with you on that point. I'm not saying they should change only saying the way I see it

Dossers. Lets make these honorable people work for their money. NLC MSP's. #HeavyHandsEmptyStands

North Lanarkshire Constituency Members of Scottish Parliament

Names and contact details for MSP's

Jamie Hepburn MSP - Cumbernauld and Kilsyth Constituency

Constituency Office: 13 The Wynd, The Village, Cumbernauld G57 2ST

Business: The Scottish Parliament, Holyrood, Edinburgh EH99 1SP

Tel: 0131 348 5000

John Pentland MSP - Motherwell and Wishaw Constituency

Constituency Office: 265 Main Street, Wishaw, ML2 7NE

Tel: 01698 303040

Fax: 01698 303060

Michael McMahon MSP - Uddingston and Bellshill Constituency

Constituency: 188 Main Street, Bellshill ML4 1AE

Tel: 01698 304501

Fax: 01698 300223

Fax: 01698 849013

Elaine Smith MSP - Coatbridge and Chryston

Constituency Office: Unit 65, Fountain Business Centre, Coatbridge ML5 3AA

Tel/Fax: 01236 449122

Fax: 0121 348 5834

Alex Neil MSP - Airdrie and Shotts

• Like 1

After our recent treatment at the hands of this mob, we should just keep our cash. They deserve nothing.

I agree but a boycott in a half-arsed manner just looks like a poor away support and achieves nothing other than losing Utd a few quid that they will barely feel with the extra revenue coming in from it being televised.

If we are going to boycott it should be done properly, with media statements released as to exactly why we're doing and to let 'Well fans who may not be on this forum know what is happening.

1379406075[/url]' post='396122']

I agree but a boycott in a half-arsed manner just looks like a poor away support and achieves nothing other than losing Utd a few quid that they will barely feel with the extra revenue coming in from it being televised.

If we are going to boycott it should be done properly, with media statements released as to exactly why we're doing and to let 'Well fans who may not be on this forum know what is happening.

I don't think Utd get anything for it being televised, payout is based on league position. Cup games are different.

I would disagree. Believe it or not, there's quite a few 'Well fan who really couldn't give a fuck if you can take a drum into a football ground or not.

Boycotts are the type of thing you expect from the old firm. This was handled perfectly the last time. A wee bit of media exposure stating why a sizeable group chose not to attend and that they were more than happy to give their money to our own club.