St.johnstone V Motherwell 27/10/13

Yabba's Turd

Nielsen to blame for both goals in my opinion, very poor

Lawson and Ramsden are as much to blame for that second goal as Neilson. Stupid passes all round.

Worst performance of the season and not surprising giving the team selection. Moore has done more in 2 minutes than McHugh did in 65 minutes. Vigurs is good for taking corners and that is about it. I have lost count how many times he loses the ball in midfield.

Absolutely no width in the team which is a bizarre choice from McCall. I would have started with either Zaine or Ainsworth and Moore.

Im not sure if we can blame him for the 2nd. Pishin rain, heavy pass back, he slipped. I would expect every player on the pitch will slip today, just a shame his slip led to a goal.

Poor decision making. Given the conditions, correct course of action was either foot through rather than try and take a touch or let it go and try and deal with subsequent corner...

Worst performance of the season and not surprising giving the team selection. Moore has done more in 2 minutes than McHugh did in 65 minutes. Vigurs is good for taking corners and that is about it. I have lost count how many times he loses the ball in midfield.

Absolutely no width in the team which is a bizarre choice from McCall. I would have started with either Zaine or Ainsworth and Moore.

If you think that McHugh has been the problem today, there is no hope for you...

Well to say that was dreadful is an understatement. We were as poor as I've seen us for a long time, never looked like getting anything from the game. Only positive is we only lost by 2.

Lets hope it was a 1 off & they show some determination to make up for it on Wednesday.