Where Do We Go From Here ?

gilmour

When Fir Park Corner sponsored the Killie game a couple of months back, we were absolutely blootered and chose MOTM based on who we thought was most likely to come out and have a swally with us!

Aye but you got away with it that day and picked big Hutchy who had a cracking game.

I do agree you were all blootered right enough cheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...

After today's debacle against Albion Rovers it's abundantly clear that we're going to be moving players on. My biggest regret is the standard of players McCall has brought during the close season and the fact that hardly any decent quality seems to come through from the under 20's. Im starting to wonder if Stuart McCall has taken us as far as he can and a change of manager might be appropriate. I really cant see the likes of Lawson,McHugh,Carswell.Cummins and unfortunately McFadden helping our team and with Hutchie surely leaving now in January. I think a new manager with a fresh approach would be the one thing that could improve us as we're now miles behind the likes of Caley, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, St.Johnstone. I know we've no devine right to be top 6 every season but we do deserve to watch better players than the dross we've endured this season. <_>

He's still a good player, he's not paid to be creative or score goals. Every team is capable of losing goals, today was a freak result, they happen. It hurts like fuck but let's not talk pish about our assets

This is why we get pennies for our players while our rivals get the pounds - they talk them up, we put ours down.

He's still a good player, he's not paid to be creative or score goals. Every team is capable of losing goals, today was a freak result, they happen. It hurts like fuck but let's not talk pish about our assets

Not really a freak result though was it? Today's performance wasn't much different from most of those over the last two months.

Only difference was we thought it was because we were playing better quality teams. Turns out it's because we are just crap.

• Like 1

Where do we go from here ? Probably a slow decent in to the bottom 6 along with Killie St Mirren Thistle etc. the teams around us in the top 6 right now are streets ahead in the quality department especially Dundee United who are looking like the 2nd place team the way things are going then you've the sheep caley and st johnstone all looking far better than us. I know the success we've had the last few years wasn't going to last forever but this season is grim

Granted I've only made 4 games this year, but I have to say the quality of play has been dreadful at the ones I've been to. Today the worst. I text my mate before game and said it looked like the players couldn't be bothered. For me it was clear that they expected to turn up and win automatically. That I find disgusting and unacceptable. I'm still for Stuart McCall. He works with little/no resources and we must bear that in mind. I can cope with defeats. I expect something in return for my hard earned, that's all. Some players can't cut it and that needs addressing.

Granted I've only made 4 games this year, but I have to say the quality of play has been dreadful at the ones I've been to. Today the worst. I text my mate before game and said it looked like the players couldn't be bothered. For me it was clear that they expected to turn up and win automatically. That I find disgusting and unacceptable. I'm still for Stuart McCall. He works with little/no resources and we must bear that in mind. I can cope with defeats. I expect something in return for my hard earned, that's all. Some players can't cut it and that needs addressing.

Wow, this one should get an award

• Like 1

Oh how we all love the romance of the cup . Yet God forbid said romance bites us on the arse,How we haven't won the Champions league with so many tactical geniuses in our support i'll never know . Do people actually think our players didn't want to win or didn't care. Get real. The unexpected makes football loved the world over.Shit happens and it has. Where do we go for from here??, we accept we are out and although we don't like it, we move on and FFS quit the "you're no fit to wear the jerseys " pish. Feckin cringeworthybad.gif .Imagine the meltdown if we found ourselves with an actual shit team struggling for results.

• Like 3

Oh how we all love the romance of the cup . Yet God forbid said romance bites us on the arse,How we haven't won the Champions league with so many tactical geniuses in our support i'll never know . Do people actually think our players didn't want to win or didn't care. Get real. The unexpected makes football loved the world over.Shit happens and it has. Where do we go for from here??, we accept we are out and although we don't like it, we move on and FFS quit the "you're no fit to wear the jerseys " pish. Feckin cringeworthybad.gif .Imagine the meltdown if we found ourselves with an actual shit team struggling for results.

Well ankles , this is the first time albion rovers have EVER beat us in a competitive game .This has to be the worst result in our history !

• Like 1

If you canny have a right good moan and lose all sense of perspective after a result like that when can you?

That was an outright red neck today.

This is completely true,however,as a whole this year the standard of football we have

played has been very poor.The main reason for this I feel is because players,that are mostly decent enough imo,

have been bought with no regard as to how they would be able to fit into a system

• Like 1

If you canny have a right good moan and lose all sense of perspective after a result like that when can you?

That was an outright red neck today.

Moan all you want , fair enough , i've done my fair share over the years but some of the abuse at the end was terrible, an actual red neck. Maybe its cos i'm at the age where a football result doesn't rule my weekend any more that i can be more objective, maybe not.

Well ankles , this is the first time albion rovers have EVER beat us in a competitive game .This has to be the worst result in our history !

Is it ?? Doesn't relegate us, or put us in financial trouble?? Old enough to remember us gettin pumped 6-0 by Morton followed by a 7 or 8 nil thrashing by Aberdeen at pittoodrie where we even missed a penalty if my memory is correct.now that was bad to witness. Hold on , maybe i've developed a tolerance to shitty football that made today not so badmellow.gif

Is it ?? Doesn't relegate us, or put us in financial trouble?? Old enough to remember us gettin pumped 6-0 by Morton followed by a 7 or 8 nil thrashing by Aberdeen at pittoodrie where we even missed a penalty if my memory is correct.now that was bad to witness. Hold on , maybe i've developed a tolerance to shitty football that made today not so badmellow.gif

Well the financial side apart (it may put us in financial trouble ) Today was that bad .I thought getting beat 4-3 by clyde was bad( I was there) .Today was worse , By a long shot.