Kilmarnock V Motherwell 23/11/13

Yabba's Turd

I have a vague recollection that the ruled may have been eased on that one, however, I am not sure if it applies to teams in the top league. In saying that I am sure Killie had USH, or maybe it’s bust.

I'm not sure if it had to undersoil or just a heating system. However, I do remember Killie having issues in the recent past with system failures. And wasn't there some problem when the neighbours complained about one set up being too noisy due to industrial fans or somthing?

All moot of course as game is on.

Motherwell: Nielsen, Hutchinson, McManus, McFadden, Lawson, Sutton, Vigurs, Lasley, Francis-Angol, Kerr, Moore. Subs: Stewart, Hammell, Cummins, McHugh, Carswell, Anier, Ainsworth

Kilmarnock: Samson, Tesselaar, Nicholson, Clinghan, Boyd, Johnsson, Clohessy, Gardyne, O'Hara, Slater, Pascali. Subs: Reguero, Gros, McKenzie, Ibrahim, Jacobs, Winchester, Ashcroft

He has had two good chances according to the Radio Scotland. The second one really should have been 1-0 to us.

Bit of a cliche but you need to be there to miss them, and on those sub appearances he managed to look like he was in the game. Hope he keeps heads up and puts away next chance to seal the points.

Where as Bob McHugh mostly seems anonymous when he starts, albeit popped up with a tremendous headed goal against Ross County.