• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Henri Anier
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Craig Moore
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Paul Lawson
    • Null Vote

Honourable mentions for goalscorers Anier and Ainsworth who were terrific, but my vote went to captain fantastic, the housewives favourite, Keith Lasley. A real captain's shift today.

A special mention for big John Sutton who covered every blade of grass today and for that reason he gets my MotM award. In saying that you could have picked any player in C&A as they all put a good shift in.

Agree, thought Sutton was brilliant today. My MotM as well but it was a difficult choice because the rest of the team wasn't far behind him.

There have been times this season when it's been difficult to pick a MotM because everyone has been so poor so it makes a nice change to have the opposite problem.

Took me about 5 minutes to pick this as hard to pick a motm when so many of the team were exceptional. Went for Ainsworth simply because of his exciting and dynamic attacking play, something that we seem to have missed so much this season. Special mention to Sutton who won everything sent up to him and Anier who, although fairly quite for long spells shows flashes of brilliance for his two goals.

Sutton simply due to the effort put in. Ainsworth sometimes wasn't running back to defend, nevertheless he was magnificent and is looking like a new Humphrey, if not better! Keeper does appear to be a bit dodgy (had a few flaps at the ball at corners) but it was a clean sheet and that's alll that matters. Anier very clinical