Motherwell Vs Inverness Ct 4/1/14

Tassinari

Fecking meat eaters!!!!!!

Aye, happy birthday btw.

In terms of the match tomorrow, I hope it goes ahead would be a shame to have a game cancelled when on such a good run.

Not sure what team will go out. McCalls been very shrewd the last couple of games, it's very hard to tell what he will do. I hope big Gunnar goes out with confidence tomorrow and can put a good shift in. We really need one of our permanent keepers to find a bit of form and confidence in order to see us through till May. It'll settle the crowd a bit and therefore be less tense in the stadium wen we are on the defensive.

I've never rated John Hughes as a manager, for me he has a touch of the Malpas about him. I'm hoping that his appointment sees ICT loosen their grip on the top 4 places a bit. But they do have some decent players. I'm thinking we could see a 2 - 1 victory or a 2 - 2 draw.

Can't say I'm surprised. Rained all day Monday, rained most of the day Wednesday, rained on and off most of the day Thursday and rained all day yesterday. No matter how good the drains are it takes time to get rid of water and that amount is just mental.

Terrible having a match called off. We are a SPL club! ICT should be awarded the 3 points, transfer embargo on us (Cleary spending money on players rather than proper drainage) and thrown to he 3rd division.

It's the only way we will learn our lesson...

Disappointed the game is off but if it was at all questionable and there is more rain forecast it is the correct decision. Particularly for the Caley fans, although Im sure most would have already set off by 8am.

The bonus is our pitch doesnt get wrecked for the rest of the season, although Im sure that doesnt come into the referees decision

Terrible having a match called off. We are a SPL club! ICT should be awarded the 3 points, transfer embargo on us (Cleary spending money on players rather than proper drainage) and thrown to he 3rd division.

It's the only way we will learn our lesson...

Report card: Must try harder...