Motherwell Vs Inverness Ct 4/1/14

Tassinari

What are the figures for call offs in the last 2 seasons compared to the rest of the league? I don't remember many since our last round of pitch updates.

Was wondering that myself. Folk all over Twitter this morning saying how we should be facing fines by now as our "pitch is a disgrace" and we're "always" having games called off, but I'm not sure we've had more than maybe one weather-related postponement in the past couple of years.

Was wondering that myself. Folk all over Twitter this morning saying how we should be facing fines by now as our "pitch is a disgrace" and we're "always" having games called off, but I'm not sure we've had more than maybe one weather-related postponement in the past couple of years.

we had the game with power outage against united and the fire against hibs. a few years further back we had a game against hearts put off because of snowy conditions outside the ground and a game against (i think) dunfermline put off due to frozen pipes.

you would have to go back to, i think, mcghee for a game put off due to the pitch although there probably would have been a few under brown if there was actually any prospect of the pitch improving before the end of the season.

you would have to go back to, i think, mcghee for a game put off due to the pitch although there probably would have been a few under brown if there was actually any prospect of the pitch improving before the end of the season.

We lost the 2nd game at home to United last season due to a waterlogged pitch; was then rearranged for about a month later and Faddy made his debut.

Disappointed that the game was off but don't blame the club for the flooding. The worst thing about it is that Aberdeen have a chance to leapfrog us into 2nd spot.

wallbash.gif

Mon the Ayrshire Killie!

More likely to be a choked drain/ downpipe as there will be no pipework in the roof areas. At the end of the day there was nowhere for the amount of rain that fell last week to go. Drainage systems al over the land are failing and if the game had started we would have had a lottery. Not what we are looking for when we are playing so well