Celtic V Motherwell 18/1/14

Yabba's Turd

Trip there earlier this season will be my last for a while. Shame we'll travel along the M74 in small numbers given the run we are on and the supports we took to Firhill and Tynecastle.

For those that do travel, hopefully the team has some genuine belief about them for a change and we have a right good go at them.

A bit risky but I think I'd go with the attacking and flexible shape we played at Firhilll with Carswell at right back and ZFA on the left wing. Vigurs would need to put in a helluva shift though.

I tend to agree with McCall on this one.

Just attack and go for it is the plea for fans. The upshot of such a tactic is we could be 4-0 down in 30 minutes.

I know many will say - what does it matter, when we go all defensive we still lose. Sure but I still think it is better to adopt a tactic that keeps the game as tight as possible for as long as possible.

Sadly I will go all MJC here and predict a comfortable win for Celtic, since they have been rested. 4-0 for the beggarz :-(

That's just the reason we wont be going today after not missing a game here for years .Keep it tight and loose by the odd goal or wait till were are down by two before we start to play is not worth watching ,every game here we hope the tactics change but never do .Hopefully its me that's been the jinksy bastard and with me not going we win or even a draw would be acceptable .

Wont be paying good money to be shoved about by those clowns posing as stewards. Stevie Hammell will shift to right back with Francis Angol at left back. We should go for it with a bit of optimism and belief today. All the best to those who go along today.

Mon the Well

Do thre stewards demand that you sit in your allocated seat?! I'm row E, but would rather sit a bit further back

half the tickets have seat numbers which aren't there.

a steward will check your ticket when you come out the stairway and send you to the forward section. after that you should be able to grab any spare seats further back than E.

It will be interesting to see how many of the greatest fans in the world will be disguised as green and white seats today. One thing for sure win lose or draw for the Well today its going to be a shit atmosphere in the San Giro.

All the better for our players to hear the few Well fans who are there! A flat atmosphere is more likely to benefit us than them. Fingers crossed we can get the first goal and watch their fans turn. Other than our really poor record there we should have no reason to fear this one in our current form. I dont expect it to be gung ho, or indeed win the game, but I do expect a much better performance from us this time.

COYW! Intae them!

Would've been right up for this one and I'm sure the team would appreciate a decent support turning up however buying a ticket for Parkhead (and Ibrox) is always tinged with some resentment that I'm giving the cunts money, something I don't feel anywhere else in the country. It feels justifiable if I know we're giving it a good crack but having given them almost £60 earlier in the season to watch us do the footballing impression of a rabbit caught in headlights, I really can't bring myself to do it this time round.

I am hoping I can watch it on my iPhone as the fan on my laptop as went and only stays on for 15 mins at a time but I am not hopeful on that as you need a flash player for 90%of these things.

I can see it being a close game today and we might be able to sneak a draw. 1-1

I am hoping I can watch it on my iPhone as the fan on my laptop as went and only stays on for 15 mins at a time but I am not hopeful on that as you need a flash player for 90%of these things.

I can see it being a close game today and we might be able to sneak a draw. 1-1

If you need flash on the iPhone, the Photon Browser app usually does the trick.

Surely it will be Carswell at right back and the same shape we used at Firhill.

That's also a possibility, but I'd say that was a more attack minded line up & I just don't see him going for it at Parkhead. Think he'll want Carswell battling in the midfield.