Celtic V Motherwell 18/1/14

Yabba's Turd

Did you ask if they could move, if so what was their response?

Yes we did and to be fair to them they always sympathise with us but point out that they have to do what they're told by Celtic

Final nail for me was a being in the second row at the corner flag and one of our disabled fans clearly being called an Orange spastic and those turds did feck all about it while proceeding to chuck out Well fans for hee haw. .

That was the son of a good friend of mine and he's never gone back since because of that.

Posted what happened on P&B and got nothing but abuse from Celtic fans who accused us of making it up.

I've tweeted this and it's been picked up by Celtic's SLO which I assume stands for Security Liaison Officer or something.

Anyway, they say they are working to find a solution for next time and also to contact any disabled supporters affected at the game to issue a refund.

If you have any details you want me to pass on, I don't mind following this up for you.

Good stuff Eddie.

Have also posted the picture and a short description on the "Heavy Hands Empty Stands" page which has so far reached over 7k people. Lots of support and similar stories from disabled supporters of other clubs. Hopefully it prompts them to do something about it.

I've tweeted this and it's been picked up by Celtic's SLO which I assume stands for Security Liaison Officer or something.

Anyway, they say they are working to find a solution for next time and also to contact any disabled supporters affected at the game to issue a refund.

If you have any details you want me to pass on, I don't mind following this up for you.

Thanks for that Eddie, if you could ask him to contact John McCaskie of our Disabled Supporters Association (via the club) he would welcome the opportunity to have a chat with him directly. His counterpart at Motherwell knows about the situation and I think he has been in discussions with him as well.Hopefully between them something can be done about it.