Hated Players

Ahh Goodwillie. Came so close to absolutely losing it at us in the cup game up at Tannadice just after he'd been outed as a BEAST.

Then scored that overhead kick. Unfortunate, because it was really funny up to then.

Ahh Goodwillie. Came so close to absolutely losing it at us in the cup game up at Tannadice just after he'd been outed as a BEAST.

Then scored that overhead kick. Unfortunate, because it was really funny up to then.

but we had the last laugh when we pumped them in the replay then he missed a sitter in the last minute to equalise in the league game the following week.

Dougie Arnott casually omitted there I notice....

Of course because he played for Motherwell...... Strange one eh!!!

I seriously dislike diving and have been known to criticize Well players for it ie Clarkson, McDonald and most recently Sutton/Ojamma. But I don't hate any of them as they play for the club I support... That cool with you??

Of course because he played for Motherwell...... Strange one eh!!!

I seriously dislike diving and have been known to criticize Well players for it ie Clarkson, McDonald and most recently Sutton/Ojamma. But I don't hate any of them as they play for the club I support... That cool with you??

Very cool with me as I am exactly the same!!

Neil Lennon..... remember him when he was playing , that's how everyone still cannae stick him .Even if he says in the press 'I was no thug' aye right Neil and the Green Brigade are a bunch of choir boys pardon the pun

I see Derek Adams has spat the dummy out again regarding that wannabe hard-man Goodwin. He's got a point - and we all know it - but this regular bleating to the media is just making him look like a fanny. St Mirren must love playing Ross County these days (fair enough they lost last time out) because they know what to do to psyche them out. Adams should keep his mouth shut because, in my opinion, he's weakening his team with his complaints!

Tom Boyd and Andy Walker, it's as if their time at FP was in a fairytale, pair of strokers.

RE Goodwin, definite red for challenge one, two was an accident.

Adams felt he got off lightly in Paisley when they last met for thuggery, totally understand his reaction, he must have been thinking, does this guy need to stab one of my players to walk?