Hibernian V Motherwell 08/03/14

Yabba's Turd

Haha- very good. I don't miss many games and I'm yet to see either of our "goalies" convince me they can keep hens oot a close. If the contract situation was reversed, I could just about live with Hollis being number 2 to a new signing next season but he shouldn't be handed a new deal.

keep weans oot a close.... :doh:

Hollis deserves the same length of time to bed in as Gunnar had, if he's still shite then we need to replace.

Either situation shouldn't be stopping us looking for better

out of curiosity, did any of the away fans manage to obtain a match programme? despite asking a couple of stewards, we were unable to get a copy. (husband collects programmes)

I have some older progs here if he wants them .... if not hey'll be getting binned.

I haven't heard anyone from the club saying we are ditching Hollis at the end of the season, have you?

Oh, and I like I said in the piece you quoted, we have fielded plenty of players over the years we knew were being ditched at the end (or even mid) season. Guys like Page even played in Europe when it was obvious McCall didn't rate him and wanted to move him on.

It would be ridiculous to suggest that anyone would come out and say we are ditching Hollis, but it would also be ridiculous if we didn't do it.

Page was never, at any point, a starting XI player when everyone was fit. Hollis currently is, so from that perspective it's an unusual situation.