Ict V Motherwell Fc 01/04/14

Welldaft Mk1

Moore won a lot of fouls on Saturday, although some of them were a bit dubious! That's an asset that we didn't take advantage of.

Definitely not slagging his performance, not at all, and you're right - he won a fair few fouls. But he also did get pushed about a bit, which Anier didn't when he came on. Definitely good to have both available though, and Moore's looking increasingly like a real option these days. I just feel that for the ICT match, if fit, Anier's the better shout (assuming Faddy's out).

Nielsen, Reid, Hammell, Hutchinson, McManus, Sutton, Vigurs, Lasley, Kerr, Anier, Leitch

Subs: Stewart, Francis-Angol, Moore, Murray, Ainsworth, Thomas, Cadden

Apparently.

Looks like a 442 with Kerr on the right. Moore is unlucky to drop out.

Wonder if Ainsworth and Angol were the other 2 doubts...McCall does not usually make such wholesale changes...would go part way to explaining their performances on Saturday.

it'll be a 3-5-2 surely.

mccall can't think kerr is a midfielder?

That's what I thought.

That Inverness team looks utterly shite as well to be fair. Can see this being a shitter of a game in horrendous conditions, however if we can bundle one in from a set piece and grab all 3 points I won't be complaining.

Fair play to the 'Well fans who've traveled through tonight for this one.

• Like 1

Quite happy with that team assuming Ainsworth is injured. happy to see leitch in and angol out as well as that is far better than trying to play vigurs deeper like Saturday thought that was a strange one when leitch being a straight swap for carsy was so obvious . Kerr at right mid is a bit unorthodox but away from home can help the defence out better than any other options. Feeling optimistic, 2-1 Well

That depends if he's in there to attack up the wing or provide cover and win some tackles and headers.

Very true. I kinda thought that Fraser Kerr might end up playing wide right midfield if Ainsworth was out. Folk might not like that idea but they're not the manager and don't have to pick the team. However, he is one the fastest players at Fir Park and good in the air at both ends. We'll have a very fast right side. If we didn't pick him who would we have chosen for wide right?

Can Craig Moore play there (I've seen him on the left) and how good is his defending? Is Chrissy Cadden ready for the first team? We have to trust Stuart McCall's judgement on this.

Our problem defensive wise will be down the left hand side where Steve Hammell isn't the best defender and won't have much cover in front of him or perhaps down the middle.