East Of Scotland Supporters Branch 20Th Anniversary Lunch

Welldaft Mk1

Season 94-95 was an interesting time in the history of Motherwell Football Club.A team consisting of former favourites Craigan, Van Der Gaag, Martin, Lambert, Arnott and Coyne helped the Steelmen to the dizzying heights of a 2nd place finish – sound familiar!

As has become the norm of late it also saw the team playing in Europe against th emight of Borussia Dortmund.

September also saw the club record transfer of £1.75m of (Uncle) Phil O'Donnell to Celtic.

October of 1994 saw the formation of the East of Scotland Motherwell Supporters Association. More than 50 like-minded Well fans from Edinburgh and the East gathered at Marcos in Grove Street and so began more 20 years of friendship and the shared joy and pain of following the ups and downs that come with being a Well fan.

To help celebrate our 20th anniversary we are inviting past and present members to come to Fir Park on Saturday March 21st (v Hamilton) to enjoy a 3 course meal in the Centenary stand with Main stand matchday ticket –all for the princely sum of £25.00.

To confirm and book a ticket for this exciting event please contact the Commercial Manager Diane Harvey on 01698 338012 or diane.harvey@motherwellfc.co.uk Deadline for responses is February 28

Hopefully the poster that has kindly been produced by Alastair Reilly is below or the link at least...fdr0bs.jpg

EOS 20th Anniversary lunch.jpg

To be fair most that will attend are season ticket holders including myself.

If I recall the club had an offer and maybe still do that season tickets holders can have a meal for £25, so same thing essentially.

Also we are heavy drinkers cheers.gif

What? As opposed to lager drinkers? lol

• Like 1

I thought we was - maybe mistaken, but according to this he was in the squad:

http://www.worldfoot...well-fc/1995/2/

We may have had to wait a few years to start seeing the own goals flowingyes.gif

Back to the lunch. Meeting next week to discuss but if you do read these posts and were planning on going along - please respond to the following:

East of Scotland Celebration Choices

To assist in "making the correct decision" would ALL probable attendees of the Lunch/Dinner, help to gauge the mood by selecting ONE of three answers to the following question:

Question : My preference for the celebration would be:

1. Friday evening at the rearranged match.

2. A different venue on the Saturday.

3. Rearrange for another Saturday 3.00pm home game.

Many thanks in advance for your participation.

Question : My preference for the celebration would be:

1. Friday evening at the rearranged match.

2. A different venue on the Saturday.

3. Rearrange for another Saturday 3.00pm home game.

Many thanks in advance for your participation.

Our reply posted on Fb site Iain. Good luck and hopefully it can be re-arranged without too much disruption.