Bytheminmfc Upcoming Podcast, Special Guest!

Busta Nut

Someone else might already know the answer to this, but what is the contingency plan if the Well Society fails to raise sufficient funds to repay Les Hutchison in the agreed timescale?

In the long term, what does the future hold for Fir Park? Is a move to Ravenscraig a distinct possibility, and if so what is the timescale liable to be?

Ask him to clarify what his role entails. Might get a few keyboard warriors off his back, despite them not having a bloody clue what he does like the rest of us.

I'd be lying if I wasn't curious to see how it compares to Dempster's role.

Good work with these podcasts btw lads; your doing a top job and I'm glad you's are sticking with it.

• Like 1

Hey Busta, I would like, at least a part of it, to be a Q&A quickfire. Three word answers. Let's face it, he's the best in the business for this.

What did Baraclough bring?

What was player moral like 30th Jan.

What was player moral like 03rd Feb.

What does Hutch bring that Boyle didn't

We've heard we'll bring in players to sell them on, what are we doing about current 'moveonable' players. (If DT is not on a 4/5 year.....)

What influence can a 'wealth off the radar billionaire' have over NLC to actually try and get the Motherwell area involved in MFC.

Do you realise that because you ran and posted on this website people thought you were one of them (and their pal) and therefore thought you are incapable of doing your current job.