Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

We'll be recording a 'One to Eleven' with Rob too sometime this week, that'll be posted to our YouTube page in the next few weeks.

Dave, who does all of our graphics will have nightmares at having to produce five of these videos - he enjoys it though

• Like 1

Great podcast as usual. Never forget Rab blasting the winner past Henry Smith at Tynecastle on a wet Wednesday night to make it 3-2 to us. Was his Fir Park debut not in a 2-2 draw against the Dons though? Always mind seeing him skin a few opposing players in their box and thinking we'd got a serious player. I was right

• Like 1

We've been recording the career XI dream team feature with both Sieb Dijkstra and Rab McKinnon today - those will be up on YouTube in the coming weeks.

For those who listen to the podcast but haven't yet given the I-XIs a listen, you definitely should - some of the chat concerning certain players is absolutely brilliant.

We've had Kevin Twaddle's and Brian Martin's sides so far (below), and as well as Sieb and Rab, teams from other summer guests Shaun Teale, Jim Paterson and Richie Foran will be done too.

For those asking, we also asked Rab about the van der Gaag as manager situation - you'll need to listen to hear that once it's online...

But aye, get involved in this feature if you have 15 mins to spare - it's easily my favourite part!

• Like 2

Busy day for the podcast guys today, the Sieb Dijkstra podcast will be live on Saturday or Sunday - I hope it's as enjoyable a listen as it was recording it.

We've also recorded 'One to Eleven' episodes with Sieb and Rob McKinnon which will be uploaded over the next few weeks.

Finally.....given we were recording anyway we decided to record a short podcast discussing the events of the close-season so far. It's only on Soundcloud and can be found using this link - https://t.co/ja9S7XImmW

• Like 1