Who Interviewed This Man?

sieb_dystras_barmy_army

I can't understand why folk are THAT bothered by this. I also don't think it is a conflict of interest either. There will be board members who don't watch these post match interviews and 'Flow could fill them in on how much of the same shite he talks again and again.

I can't understand why folk are THAT bothered by this. I also don't think it is a conflict of interest either. There will be board members who don't watch these post match interviews and 'Flow could fill them in on how much of the same shite he talks again and again.

He talks the same shite because his boss's questions are framed to elicit exactly that kind of response. And he obliges because he wants to please his boss.

That's where the conflict of interest kicks in.

He talks the same shite because his boss's questions are framed to elicit exactly that kind of response. And he obliges because he wants to please his boss.

That may be true, but at the end of the day MFC TV is an official club channel and you're not going to be hearing anything other than sanitised questions and answers on there no matter who we get to ask them.

Of course we're getting the MFC Official version, but if getting interviewed by your boss about your poor performance doesn't make you modify your answers in some way you must be an idiot or a sociopath; especially when you are a new employee and don't have a track record to fall back on.

• Like 1

Burrow's is not his boss. How many times mist that be said on this forum. Baraclough reports directly to the board and new footballinng sub committee. Burrows is not on either.