Hamilton Accies V Motherwell 24/04/15

ONeils40yarder

I'm struggling with the fact that people are seriously considering leaving players out. Fair enough if this was December and we needed them for the rest of the season but quite frankly if we don't win on Friday - we are in a play-off, which considering we seem to shit the bed at almost every game which means something, we will inevitably loose.

Get the best 11 men on the park - win the game, hope county and thistle draw and st.mirren miraculously manage to take 3 points off kilmarnock. That would leave us 4 games to make up 4 points - one of which is against Ross Co.

The best eleven yes. But an unfit (insert player name) may not be the best option, that's why folk may get left out.

Is there really so little interest in this crucial game - seems to be reflected in ticket sales as well - thought demand might outstrip supply for this one - doesn't look like it.

Anyway, 2-0 the 'well (Ainsworth & Pearson).

are you really considering around 1100 advance sales for an away game at a ground that overcharges, being played on a friday night and covered on the TV, as indicating little interest?

wow!

• Like 1

are you really considering around 1100 advance sales for an away game at a ground that overcharges, being played on a friday night and covered on the TV, as indicating little interest?

wow!

I was more commenting on the lack of activity, on this thread, but for such an important game - a journey of under 4 miles, with excellent transport links, yes. Wow!!

What overcharging is that - they look to be similar to most other clubs for an adult ticket.

FFS we took 3 thousand to Nancy

Lack of activity is normal on here after a break weekend especially after such a shattering result when everyones confidence had been built up,

throw in the best weather for a few years and nothing coming out of the club to discuss and its a slow Motherwell news week.

I'm surprised over a thousand tickets were shifted so early, 1600+ suffered at Firhill , to get anywhere near that shows huge interest in relative terms

the overpricing is my take on whats SPFL is worth when its not on a Saturday and is televised.

I'll be thoroughly embarrassed if we dont sell our allocation out at a Stadium that is so close....we must win on Friday night and any Motherwell fan that can afford to make it should make the effort to do so.

Agreed. I don't know about a sell out, but I would expect and hope for a big travelling support. Its one of our most important games for years.

@ This is just pre-paid tickets. We have told Hamilton to expect to a full house with regards to MFC tickets.

14 hours agoThis is just pre-paid tickets. We have told Hamilton to expect to a full house with regards to MFC tickets.

Reading between the lines - so there could be a 'pay-at-the' gate option?

Think I may have misinterpreted the tweet, MFC are guessing that we'll sell out? If so, and its an educated guess, then good news all round.

Got a couple of tickets earlier as well. Mon the well.

The manager making it sound like Hammell is not a definite to be in the squad tomorrow. Either mind games or not being risked as some have said as I would think having played 2 x 90 min games already and unbroken training he should be good to go.

Vigurs and Lawson still out.

For any numpties like me. Ticket office was open late LAST night not TONIGHT as the website says. Always check the date of articles.

Lassie at reception didnt take to kindly to me asking for a ticket in the office. Cow.

No need to be insulting about the office staff but I take your point. I picked h this up earlier today. I agree it was misleading.

Fucking nightmare, agreed to work tomorrow night about an hour before the fixtures came out, wasn't please but had planned on watching it on BT on my phone. Turns out I now can't because I'm not going actually be in work to get wifi. Does anyone know if BT replay the match later on, or if it would be possible in anyway to watch it letter on?