Motherwell V Kilmarnock 08/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Yes any defence in the world would be better off without Straker and Law. The central defence did well too. Everyone was up for that game last night except Pearson. What the feck is up with him. Cant run cant pass and watch him totally leave a Killie player to have a free header in the 1st half. We need everyone pulling their weight now at this most crucial part of this season. Thought Macdonald and Erwin were terrific.

I thought Pearson had a great game, does a lot of the unglamorous work in midfield. Those that don't acknowledge that should think back to how poor the midfield was before Pearson signed.

• Like 1

Much like the last game against Killie, it wasn't always pretty but it had plenty of heart. As a few have said, the biggest plus has to be going a goal down and not hitting the panic button.

Without playing amazing football (don't get me wrong, we were very good in spells) I felt like I got my money's worth on Saturday. It was as entertaining a game as any I've been to this season and the ref being shite added to a sense of injustice which actually worked in our favour I reckon.

Much like the last game against Killie, it wasn't always pretty but it had plenty of heart. As a few have said, the biggest plus has to be going a goal down and not hitting the panic button.

Without playing amazing football (don't get me wrong, we were very good in spells) I felt like I got my money's worth on Saturday. It was as entertaining a game as any I've been to this season and the ref being shite added to a sense of injustice which actually worked in our favour I reckon.

Are you sure you were there? It was Friday and we didn't go a goal down?

• Like 7

Pearson had a good game in my eyes. Yes, there were a few tackles/headers he didn't get to but the majority he did and had some superb passes. Pearson falls into the same category as McManus in a lot of fans eyes (certainly where I sit) in that he does one thing wrong and gets shouted down about it but the likes of Lasley seem to have a free pass to do it all game without much complaint.

• Like 1