St.mirren V Motherwell 16/05/15

Yabba's Turd

If there's plenty of seats then it's not a problem, if seats aren't readily available then they should be getting moved by stewards if needed.I bought one of the 3 game package tickets a couple of weeks back and didn't have any problem with the guy sitting in my seat but if there's a big crowd for the Partick game then something will be said if he's still there.

Would that be politely ask him to move?

Unlikely we will sell out the full section on Saturday.

Dunno if its been mentioned.....but if ross cty, killie n us all win/ lose on sat....then they both play out a shity draw n were in the play offs.

Canny be arsd looking back thru posts.

Yep. We have got to win Saturday and hope that Killie and County don't both win Would be good if they both got hammered at weekend and we win by a few to have us going into last game with best goal difference out of the 3 teams so that In effect a draw against partick would keep us out of the play off. However I think that goal difference scenario is probably not going to happen so I am just hoping that at least one of them drop points.

A wonder how many fans will travel. I would imagine we will fill the stand behind the goals and hopefully more as this is the biggest game of the season.

Also heard that st mirren have banned the drum, clubs do everything they can to stop fans having fun and creating an atmosphere. Hopefully we can all get behind the team and hope we get the 3 points and county snd killie drops points.

Fir park will be jumping on the last day if we are still in with a shout of staying up

Quiet thread for one of the most important games in a long long time!!

Going to be a tight game but can see us getting a result with a huge performance from someone, Skippy, Erwin or possibly Marvin.

Hopefully it's just everyone keeping their voices for Saturday!!!!

We need to do to St Mirren in the first half what Southampton are doing to Villa in their first half. 5 goals up already.

If we give them any encouragement, it will be a tough game, but if we score one early, they might just fold.

I have a feeling things are going to work out for us today across all the games.