St.mirren V Motherwell 16/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Does that mean he misses the play off matches?

I'd think it would just be 2 matches for the straight red, but it may lead to another ban? He's been booked a few times too!??

So he'd "only" miss 1st leg, unless he's crossed the points barrier?

Does that mean he misses the play off matches?

Baraclough said he will appeal but if it fails McDonald misses the next 3 games because it's violent conduct. I didn't see if it was a clear elbow, how the ref thought McManus's tackle was only a yellow I'll never know.

Baraclough said he will appeal but if it fails McDonald misses the next 3 games because it's violent conduct. I didn't see if it was a clear elbow, how the ref thought McManus's tackle was only a yellow I'll never know.

Mmmmm I wonder if changing his holiday flights was going to be too much. Allegedly saying like and all that.....mmmmmmm

Normal service resumed i see. Win last week and quiet board. Lose this week and usual suspects are out in force demanding heads to roll. No middle ground. Our away form has been dreadful all season but bar stupid individual errors yet again we could have stole that today. Sure performance was not good in fact it was average but given pressures involved silky football away from home was never going to happen. Weve lacked mental strength for years in big games bar the odd fluke with various managers. Circumstances this season with fitness,injuries, aging players and contracts winding down have contributed to nightmare season where even an experienced manager would have struggled. We are where we are and turning our backs as much as alot of the criticism is merited will only make matters worse. Weve two finals to play against lets be honest beatable teams. So lets just hold off the scalping for now.

• Like 2

Club are making a lot of noise about appealing McDonald's red card but from what I saw he raised to his elbow to the player. McManus 'tackle' was a disgrace. Lasley and Pearson got away with a few as well despite being booked.

These are supposed to be our experienced leaders setting an example to the rest. Our discipline this season has been absolutely disgraceful. How many red cards is that now this season? Could end up in double figures at this rate.

At the other end of the scale you have guys like Conor Grant who look scared to get a bruise.

• Like 2

Normal service resumed i see. Win last week and quiet board. Lose this week and usual suspects are out in force demanding heads to roll. No middle ground. Our away form has been dreadful all season but bar stupid individual errors yet again we could have stole that today. Sure performance was not good in fact it was average but given pressures involved silky football away from home was never going to happen. Weve lacked mental strength for years in big games bar the odd fluke with various managers. Circumstances this season with fitness,injuries, aging players and contracts winding down have contributed to nightmare season where even an experienced manager would have struggled. We are where we are and turning our backs as much as alot of the criticism is merited will only make matters worse. Weve two finals to play against lets be honest beatable teams. So lets just hold off the scalping for now.

I'd normally agree that this place can be far too negative at times, but think your miles off. If you can find a positive right you must be on the funny pills. Even if a miracle happens and we win the play-off, the fact we are in this situation having finished 2nd last year is an absolute farce.

Two finals left??? The last 7/8games has been called "must win" and we utterly bottled it. No chance in play-off for me.

If you want to criticise folk for venting at yet another drivel performance, fair enough. Just don't some moral high ground while doing it!

I thought our talented players looked scared shitless at times today same as the other away games when we take a great support. It show to me at least just how confidence can drain out of players when fear of losing takes over. I just hope the coaching staff can help them overcome that in the playoff but I can't see it. Will be behind the team for the last three games of season no matter what.

If we are to suffer relegation then renewing season ticket may not happen because I'm not able to attend all home games.

The current players and management don't appear to turn up for all our games so why would I pay for the games I don't go to.

Anyone able to put up any good reasons for renewing season ticket irrespective of which league we are in

Moral high ground. Aye good one. You would think this was an old firm forum full of glory hunters who throw toys out pram when things go against us. Mind you some did that when we were winning. I hate it when we get beat but have learned with age to just shrug the shoulders now and move on and support team what ever league we play in.

I will support us whatever league and dont expect us to win. Just expect a bit of effort and desire from the players and a compotent manager in charge. Evwryone makes mistakes, but this season has been beyond poor and last few games have been shocking.

Just proving my point of moral high ground with your comment to be fair. A whole "we got beat, its a bit shit but hey, we will get over it". Fair play of thats yoir outlook, just don't get on a folk who are clearly pissed at the way we have capitulated this year!

I asked for reasons to renew season ticket because I can't attend every home game.

I will be at the majority of our games next season no matter which division we are in.

So don't preach about moral high ground. I will be in the east stand next week and the 31st and the majority of every season until I'm sooking food through a straw no matter what league.

I still remember when half the team were part time.

Fair dos bud. Just think some go to far and enjoy our demise. Be pissed off but never give up. Motherwell never do things the easy way. So these two games are not a lost cause just yet. Get over these and then take stalk.

Agree with you on that. I was less on the boards during.our good years due to the absolute doom merchants.

Yeah, it aint over yet. But given current track record of pressure games, fear a mauling over two legs. We lack the hunger of the first division teams.

Hope to fuck I'm wrong.

I'd been so confident that we'd get out of this. The first time I've felt the sense of doom but anything can happen. Hibs are bigger bottlers than us and McCalls not proved enough in knockout competition to suggest they'll do us. We've still got this, the home forms been excellent so a draw away might just be enough. For the love of God just please get through this.

None of that changes the fact that having Rangers in the top division is a priority for the Scottish football authorities. From a financial point of view you can bet that they'd rather have them than us playing there next season.

Are you for real ya clown? We are going down because we are the 2nd worst team in the league. Stop trying to blame anybody else ya moron .