Season Tickets 2015/16 *** Topics Merged ***

Toxteth O'Grady

Might actually get a season ticket for myself this year, wee job change means Friday night fitba is doable, will be moving to the Cooper though as those 2 cunts who sit behind me constantly debating whether every challenge made was a FOW ULL, or whichever opposition player was a hippy or not can go fuck themselves, and if you're in the market for a season ticket and considering your new seat in the East stand then I suggest you avoid anywhere near Section M Row P Seat 55'ish. Even my old man who is probably the most placid and genial of folk I know has had enough of these 2 roasters.

Might actually get a season ticket for myself this year, wee job change means Friday night fitba is doable, will be moving to the Cooper though as those 2 cunts who sit behind me constantly debating whether every challenge made was a FOW ULL, or whichever opposition player was a hippy or not can go fuck themselves, and if you're in the market for a season ticket and considering your new seat in the East stand then I suggest you avoid anywhere near Section M Row P Seat 55'ish. Even my old man who is probably the most placid and genial of folk I know has had enough of these 2 roasters.

I'd recommend the cooper. I've had a ST in there for years.

Effort/time to go through a list and compare who has already renewed then scoring them out or lifting them from a pile vs. Just firing them all out so people don't complain they don't get the renewal. The money lost will be negligible over the piece.

I asked this very question when renewing my season ticket a few days ago. The Play off situation delayed the renewal process including arranging the Early Bird offer and sending out letters. I renewed before my letter was sent out. You also need to take into account that staff are on holiday and in any event there aren't a lot of staff in the ticket office. I asked that my letter be removed from the "out box"to save incurring postage - seems a logical thing to do. However we should bear in mind that there are over 3,000 letters being sent out and if ticket staff were to trawl through that lot to find a letter, little else would get done. The amount of money actually saved is more than offset by the amount of additional time involved. If queuing punters were delayed because staff were trawling through boxes of letters they would not be best pleased.

Its quite normal to receive your ticket weeks after actually renewing and I've no problem with that so long as it arrives before the start of the season. When I renewed staff couldn't have been more helpful.

i miss about 10 games all year, most of these games are away. I'm always paying at the gate but this year i'm getting my first season ticket in 5 years - so i'm in. Its not about the owner who will leave in 4 years or the manager or the players its about Motherwell and us. Some people should wind their neck in and get back supporting the club. More needs to be done though to bring the youth back (although free season tickets to u-13s is a great thing), too many old moany fuddy duddies who dont contribute to the atmosphere.

• Like 2

i miss about 10 games all year, most of these games are away. I'm always paying at the gate but this year i'm getting my first season ticket in 5 years - so i'm in. Its not about the owner who will leave in 4 years or the manager or the players its about Motherwell and us. Some people should wind their neck in and get back supporting the club.

Absolutely. Don't know about old fuddy duddies though - are you advocating that we set up an old Hibs style Psychos section?

When I paid for my tickets I just said I would come and pick it up when ready and to let me know. Usually I need to phone or email to check to be honest. But, got an email from Katie at the club saying they were ready today.

Quick to criticise the club so thought it worthwhile to point out some good proactive comms from them also.

Imo the club policy should just be an up to date email address for us and a giant mailing list for them. If you don't keep them in the loop with your email, expect to loose your seat come renewal time.

A weekly reminder email about the early bird discount should have most renewed promptly enough. Once the renewals completed, drop the name from the mailshot.

It's not hard, puts the liability on us to avoid complaints (against the club) and saves the cost of the paper/postage/manpower required for renewal packs.

I'd agree with that if you opted in to email correspondence but we have a lot of older supporters who don't do email - my dad certainly wouldn't be responding to an email for his renewal.

I renewed mine before I left on holiday (hence the crazy post time) and it'll get sent out to me. No great hurry as far as I'm concerned - as long as I've got it before the first home game!

It's maybe worth also keeping in mind that if you are doing the interest free installment thing they don't actually release the books until your third payment comes off so whether they are ready or not, if like me you've used this option, you're not going to get it until the end of July anyway.

When I paid for my tickets I just said I would come and pick it up when ready and to let me know. Usually I need to phone or email to check to be honest. But, got an email from Katie at the club saying they were ready today.

Quick to criticise the club so thought it worthwhile to point out some good proactive comms from them also.

No email for me and i bought the season ticket 3weeks ago. Paid in full. :(

Can someone confirm the back row of the Cooper for me please? My old man's decided to sit in Row N

without looking where that was

I can't be 100% on this but I think it's about half way up maybe 3/4

My wee boy goes with his Grandad and they're at the back sure it's row V

Might head down on Wednesday for a gander from the seats, we're moving from the East stand, pretty sure he said it's right behind the goals as well, not sure I fancy it to be honest.

YT - the back row in the Cooper is Row W. Which is where I sit towards the East stand end.

Quite like the Cooper. Can be a bit of a challenge seeing what is going on at the South stand end.

Obviously more kids, so need to watch the sweary words. Have been (rightfully) told off a couple of times by parents. I probably should be moving to the East stand :spiteful:

Defo back row W

Welldaft - the only thing wrong with the Cooper can be the lack of an atmosphere at times, though on Submarine Sunday it was rocking. Agree about the challenge of seeing what's happening at other end, but my failing eyesight doesn't help either - thank goodness for my grandson and niece.

You certainly get a different perspective of the game, especially when both teams decide to play in only 1 half of the park, leaving the other completely empty. Seriously wish our manager would sit in the Cooper and watch how much the game gets squeezed into half the width of the park.

Would think row N would give an uninterrupted view of the park (if in the middle), just be careful when getting to your seat and watch that our players aren't taking part in their shooting practice routine.

I think they only allowed you to pay it up in four installments and that had to be done before the start of the season if I recall correctly.

edit. sorry that's the interest free standing order option there's still an option to pay over 10 months but with 17.9% apr.

• Like 1