• Jack Leitch
    • Wes Fletcher
    • Scott McDonald
    • Joe Chalmers
    • Louis Moult
    • Dominic Thomas
    • David Clarkson
    • Null Vote

Can't beleive the Ripley love in on the go. No matter how many saves he made had it been Dan he'd be crucified for the same performance

Ripley for me, not sure where you're coming from at all??? Absolute goal stopping saves - touch over the bar first half might've looked a bit Hollywood but was out of the top drawer.

Honourable mention for Clubber Laing, and Dom Thomas hearteningly looked like a lad on a mission, pace , skill and commitment- that'll do me

Can't beleive the Ripley love in on the go. No matter how many saves he made had it been Dan he'd be crucified for the same performance

Goodness, when did Ripley make a mistake? On this showing he has everything that Dan does not, presence and command of his box. Can you point out his errors I can't remember any? If you count going up for the corner then he was probably given permission by the coaching staff and you might as well go for it in injury time. Anyway I am still to be convinced that the second goal was not offside. If the goalie is up the park then you need two out field player to play people onside in the counter attack.