• Jack Leitch
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Theo Robinson
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Louis Lang
    • Null Vote

Kieran Kennedy a clear winner for me. An imposing physical presence in the heart of the defence. Distribution maybe not 100% but he stuck to his task and refused to be bullied. Positional sense nothing short of amazing today. From my vantage point in the POD Stand I was otfen puzzled at his positioning but 9 times out 10 he was proved right and when he won or cleared the ball and it became clear to me why he'd done what he did. Seemed to read strikers' minds - uncanny.

Forgot about chalmers he played well and currently looks a better option at full back than hammell. At least he makes an effort to stop crosses coming in to the box and his distribution is decent too. The only concern for me is his lack of pace

A first class summing up.

Barra says his offside goal was onside. Thought it was close at the time, but friend in the East stand said he was offside. Will wait to see highlights.

Barra, said his goal was onside, having watched it back, I'd agree with him, assistant didnt flag until next 'dark' band of grass

Moult onside crop.jpg

Not for me - off by a yard at release of skippys pass. He was trying to pick that pass all day to put Thomas in. Thomas kept sitting wide and not making the inside run, a work in progress though.

Passing was a bit off all over today. Big Kennedy played well defensively , distribution was "agricultural" - he'll learn too

Big Clubber on at right back??? Enjoyed his surging runs on the flank, classic centre back mazy - pass the ball to their winger- cement him in a challenge, pass the ball to their full back- cement him in a challenge. Like a runaway Chieftan Tank - entertainingly funny

Robinson clearly not up to speed, as expected after signing late Friday. Looked pacy, but seemed to have little idea when faced up by a defender, just stared down at the ball as of an idea would come to him eventually. Very early days, I'm sure he'll come good after two weeks training over the international break.